Kik exposure group

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
I'm thinking of putting together a kik exposure group. Ideally I'd love to have an equal balance between males and females, but we'll see how that goes.

My idea is that this will be a group for those individuals like myself who like a bit of risk. Those who want to participate must message me on kik with their name/nickname, kinktalk or getdare username, and at least three photos of themself (face optional). I will also need one live photo to prove it's you. I'll add you to the group, and once we have enough members we will play games for our exposure.

The risky twist is that anyone in this kik group has full rights to any photos shared with the group, and can share them and any other information they have in any way on any platform for any length of time. In a way, all group members will own all photos shared with the group.

Interested? Kik me at dreadinterest

I will TRY to balance out males with females (and other genders), so if you're a dude and don't get added to the group, it's cause we have too many penises already.

I also reserve the right to remove anyone from the group at any time for any reason.

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, we have plenty of dudes. Need some ladies!!! Come on, I know there are some bold women on here!

Featured Threads

New Personals