KIK GROUP - EXPOSURE GAME - play for your exposure!

French Kink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2022
Preferred Name/Nickname: Maël, slave, slut
Gender Identity: male
Preferred Pronouns: he/his
Role(s): sub, slave, sometimes switch

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:
I've done some online dares and pics of me in panties went online, and one of my girlfriend blackmailed me with humiliating pics

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:
I love the threat of being exposed, and how obedient this makes me. Hard limit on social suicide or being recognised in my living area. I won't show my face to prevent that

Kik : frenchknklover

UserBearChaotic

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 4, 2023
I'm working on putting together a kik group of folks who want to play games for exposure - with a bit of risk! Here's how it works:

• You will apply to join the group (instructions below)
  • Once accepted, you will be instructed to send me the following via kik messenger
    • Three photos of your choosing (face not required) to be potentially exposed to the group
    • One live photo from the kik camera confirming your identity - I will instruct you on this, it will be kept private
    • Written consent to join the group, release your content, and follow the rules. A screenshot of your agreement will be posted in this thread as proof.
  • You will be added to the group, where we will play games for our exposure, such as rolling dice, completing challenges, and more. Losers get their photos released to the group, one by one.
  • THE RISK: ANY INFORMATION YOU GIVE AND ANY PHOTOS RELEASED TO THE GROUP ARE THE PROPERTY OF ALL GROUP MEMBERS, AND ANY GROUP MEMBER CAN DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE WITH SAID PROPERTY. THIS INCLUDES SHARING WITH FRIENDS, POSTING ONLINE, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN IMAGINE. BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH THIS GROUP. THERE IS A LOT OF POTENTIAL FOR BLACKMAIL HERE - YOUR INFO IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
  • This group is meant to be a place for people into exposure to come together and have some fun. All kinds of people with all kinds of kinks and identities are welcome - straight, bi, trans, sissy, switch, little, pet, etc. I encourage diversity and will do my best to ensure it - which means, yes, I will be selective about the males I let in, as there are so many of you dudes into exposure. Which is great! But it's not gonna be a sausage party.
  • This is not a degradation group. Bullying, harassment, uninvited degradation or rude comments, hate speech, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the group permanently.
  • I'd love for this group to be a place where we can challenge one another and continue finding new ways to play together. Depending on group interest, there may be photo challenges, new games, perhaps times when we venture into different kinks or try to push one another's (soft) limits. Everything done in this group that is not outlined above will depend on the explicit consent of every group member! Yay!

If you're interested, REPLY IN THIS THREAD (easier to keep track of than kik messages). Include the following information:

Code:
[b]Preferred Name/Nickname:
Preferred Pronouns:
Role(s):

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:[/b]
UserBearChaotic, 28
He/Him Male
Switch

I am new and hesitant but excited to play.
I like worship and competition, but not blackmail or humiliation

Reactions: Ziedtim

CuckSub

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2020
Poland,
Preferred Name/Nickname: CuckSub
Age 58
Preferred Pronouns he/him/his:
Role(s): sub

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, play with big dildo

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:
it will turn out in the game

Aranscap

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 20, 2023
Belfast
Preferred name: slut boy
Gender identity : straight male
Pronouns:he/him
Role: switch/slut

Been trading nudes a while and enjoy it. Got my nudes exposed on Twitter lightly and liked it.
Been in group with bunch of girls giving me orders of what to do and found it fun.

Soft limits: face pics

Hard limits:social sucide, nothing too risky. Nothing personal. No going viral. No messages from guys

Last edited:

Aranscap

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 20, 2023
Belfast
Preferred name: slut boy
Gender identity : straight male
Pronouns:he/him
Role: switch/slut

Been trading nudes a while and enjoy it. Got my nudes exposed on Twitter lightly and liked it.
Been in group with bunch of girls giving me orders of what to do and found it fun.

Soft limits: face pics

Hard limits:social sucide, nothing too risky. Nothing personal. No going viral
Kik:aranscap

Bill131

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 20, 2024
Preferred name: bill
Preferred Pronouns: male pronouns
Role(s):Sub/slave

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: fairly new. Been exposed a small number of times and kinda enjoy it so i want to explore

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially: just kinda figuring it out. This group seemed interesting

Rogers123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 15, 2024
b]Preferred Name/Nickname: Roger
Gender Identity: Male
Preferred Pronouns: he/his
Role(s): Slave
No experience in this regard
Like to take instruction and try to be bold
dislike....not think about it...just try to remain positive

Featured Threads

New Personals