KIK GROUP - EXPOSURE GAME - play for your exposure!

fl1985

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2017
The Netherlands
fl1985.bdsmlr.com
Preferred Name/Nickname: frank
Gender Identity: Male
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Role(s): submissive

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:
The first time I was exposed on KinkTalk after losing a game on getdare. This made me realize I like being exposed online including face. Since then I have posted pics in my albums here on KinkTalk and on several other places like tumblr/bdsmlr, imagefap and temp exposed.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:
Likes: I like being exposed in humiliating pictures, like body writing, with a butt plug, nipple clamps or chastity, and losing control of these pictures.
Limits: Anything to do with family/friends, too public, illegal, social suicide, scat and ID pics.

badboy0182

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2013
Preferred Name/Nickname: chris
Gender Identity:male
Preferred Pronouns:he/him
Role(s):switch

I mostly do strip games on kik with exposure in groups. I dont do anything thats public or would be social suicide.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:
Limit: anything public, family/friends, social suicide, ID pics, public, scat, illegal, no face, and probably more I haven't thought of

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
Preferred Name/Nickname: Leuler (kik: Leuler89)
Gender Identity: male
Role(s): switch (maybe more sub)

I was exposed on kinktalk a few times and also in Temporary.Exposed. Usualy i did it myself but sumetimes i lost a kind of forfeit-games. It was very interesting for me but i'm still nervous when i'm exposed^^
I don't realy do real-live-exhibitionism if the question was about this. Just online.

I'll never show my face in pics - especialy nude-pics.
Likes: Pain, teasing, cumming, humiliating, dice-/chance-dares, forfeit-games
Limits: Messy, Body-fluids/poo, permanent, orgasm-denial, wedgies, time-wasting, Crossdressing/clothing-control, diaper, mouth-soaping, extreme
I'm interested in working on my (hidden)-public limit. But just for the thrill of possibly be seen - i don't want to be seen ever!

Last edited:

Jope2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2016
I'd love to join this :)
KIK: EenGast943
Preferred Name/Nickname: Jope2
Preferred Pronouns: him/he
Role(s): Switch

I posted myself (and got posted as well) on temporarily.exposed a good bit.

I like to show off almost all, but face is a hard limit. Further limits, well, the usual.

Spacero

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2015
Preferred Name/Nickname: Spacero
Gender Identity: cis male

I had pictures of me on unseen.cc and did some onesubmissiveact requests and also some private stuff on getdare.
I was naked in the woods, did some yoga poses there, masturbated there and was driving naked.

I like humiliation, showing myself, outside stuff and I like people commanding me what to do.
My limits would be showing face (at least for the time being), inflicting serious self-harm, messy stuff, openly public stuff.

kik: sweetdream.aut

charlie9910

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2017
kik name: charlie99100
Preferred Name/Nickname: Charlie
Preferred Pronouns: He
Role(s): switch
Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Not too much, I used to post a few pics in TE and some games with ppl from here but that would be it.
Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I really like being seen naked, however I'm not that into humillation (never tried it tho) and my limits are in my signature.

Bdsmxxx

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 3, 2017
Preferred Name/Nickname:sissy slut
Preferred Pronouns:none
Role(s):submissive

Sadly i dont really have any

I like anal and feminization
My limits are no public and no face pics

Kik: guyguy12121

camfas

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2016
Preferred Name/Nickname:camfas
Preferred Pronouns:he
Role(s):slave/sub

I’m into exposure and kik humiliation from years, i’ve Also been on temp exposed and tumblr

I totally love humiliation, i’m basically into anything
My limits include shaving, violence or illegal, too risky things or thinks that could interfere with my social life

My kik is camfas

max554

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
North Carolina
Kik: cmmichaels
Preferred Name/Nickname: Chris
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Role(s): sub

I've done quite a bit on TE and kik. It's my biggest fetish.

Love sph and some light humiliation. Not really into permanent or exposing personal info.
Limits are social suicide, friends & family, scat, ID Pics

Wingman22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2016
Preferred Name/Nickname: Gypsy (kik: Wingman228)
Gender Identity: M
Preferred Pronouns: Male pronouns
Role(s): Dominant switch in BDSM land, exhibitionist

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Have posted lots of pics on TE and OSA, there are a few videos of me on the internet.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I love outdoor nudity, naked walks in hidden public places, and showing myself off obviously. Limits would be face pics, or anything that could get me recognized or caught while in public. Carrer and social suicide is a no go.

nico69a

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2019
Hello ! I want also to be in the game :)

Name : Nicolas
Gender identity : male
Prefered pronouns : he or it
Roles : slave / sub / dog

Experience : some exposure by masters on TE or kik groups... but I miss all that

Likes / dislikes : I like loosing control on my pics, be blackmailed. I also like to be a dog, humiliated, treated as a slave, and obey masters. I am a French slut

I am looking forward to be added to the group and be exposed ! :)

Tomasgarcia7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 30, 2017
Preferred Name/Nickname: Tomas (kik:tomasgarcia7)
Preferred Pronouns: she or shemale

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I post a few pics on Online Exposure, also I be the slave of a few of masters and mistress.

Likes: that everybody see me naked, love anal, cum eater, exposure and follow order.
Dislikes: pain, ass to mouth, pee
Limits: family, scat, blackmail, face, personal information

ForcedExposed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2018
KIK: DH7176
Preferred Name/Nickname: Dirk
Preferred Pronouns:
Role(s): Slave

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Provided incriminating photos of myself and ex partner to be blackmailed

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: Seeking emotional pain, suffering, social isolation, blackmail

Darkdesires917

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 6, 2019
b]Preferred Name/Nickname: chai(pronounced shy)
Gender Identity: female
Preferred Pronouns: her/she
Role(s): slave/submissive/little

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any I dont have much I do like take pictures of myself outside nude but I dont share much.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation
My likes is I want to be pushed beyond all boundaries and to not have my limits respected I want to be exposed and blackmailed and humiliated into doing more and more. I like the thought that someone walking past me in the street or at the store has seen me naked. My only true limit is I wont give my address.

Reactions: The king

bawsxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 6, 2019
Preferred Name/Nickname: Baws / Jamie
Preferred Pronouns: None
Role(s): Submissive

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Posted on Temp Exposed before. Done some exposure roulettes and have been forced to expose on sites via video.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I like the thrill of a chance of being exposed and like being controlled by others. I don't really have any limits as long as it is safe and not life threatening. Everything must also be legal.

samersimo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2014
Kik - samersimo
Preferred Name/Nickname: slut simo

Yohan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2018
Paris, France
Hello!

Preferred Name/Nickname: kik : Yohan0001

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Tried a few dice dares with post on temp exposed. Not much more for now but willing to explore more of exposure/exhibitionism

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I really like the idea of blackmail. Though for now I don't feel ready to expose my face.

steffen19jr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2019
Preferred Name/Nickname: fag101 ( kik steffen19jr)
Preferred Pronouns: None

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Posted on Temp Exposed before and done some expose games there too.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: nothing illegal. like to be exposed and its Always exciting if someone recognise u.

slave_boie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 27, 2017
Preferred Name/Nickname: slave/sissy

I dont really have any exept I sometimes share nudes of my ex gf.

I think I will find out how much I like this by joining the group. I like being degraded for sure.

my kik is the same as my username here

Marek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2016
Preferred Name/Nickname: Marek
Preferred Pronouns: he
Role(s): exposure slut

I am new to this.

I love everything related to humiliation.
As a limits: animals, children, scat, pee, diaper, anal.

my kik: marek388

Featured Threads

New Personals