KIK GROUP - EXPOSURE GAME - play for your exposure!

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
Sorry folks, it looks like I don't have the time or energy to get/keep this thing going. But if anyone else is interested in orchestrating this group. please do! I'd love to be part of it... :)

Pablozz020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2018
I'm working on putting together a kik group of folks who want to play games for exposure - with a bit of risk! Here's how it works:

• You will apply to join the group (instructions below)
  • Once accepted, you will be instructed to send me the following via kik messenger
    • Three photos of your choosing (face not required) to be potentially exposed to the group
    • One live photo from the kik camera confirming your identity - I will instruct you on this, it will be kept private
    • Written consent to join the group, release your content, and follow the rules. A screenshot of your agreement will be posted in this thread as proof.
  • You will be added to the group, where we will play games for our exposure, such as rolling dice, completing challenges, and more. Losers get their photos released to the group, one by one.
  • THE RISK: ANY INFORMATION YOU GIVE AND ANY PHOTOS RELEASED TO THE GROUP ARE THE PROPERTY OF ALL GROUP MEMBERS, AND ANY GROUP MEMBER CAN DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE WITH SAID PROPERTY. THIS INCLUDES SHARING WITH FRIENDS, POSTING ONLINE, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN IMAGINE. BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH THIS GROUP. THERE IS A LOT OF POTENTIAL FOR BLACKMAIL HERE - YOUR INFO IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
  • This group is meant to be a place for people into exposure to come together and have some fun. All kinds of people with all kinds of kinks and identities are welcome - straight, bi, trans, sissy, switch, little, pet, etc. I encourage diversity and will do my best to ensure it - which means, yes, I will be selective about the males I let in, as there are so many of you dudes into exposure. Which is great! But it's not gonna be a sausage party.
  • This is not a degradation group. Bullying, harassment, uninvited degradation or rude comments, hate speech, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the group permanently.
  • I'd love for this group to be a place where we can challenge one another and continue finding new ways to play together. Depending on group interest, there may be photo challenges, new games, perhaps times when we venture into different kinks or try to push one another's (soft) limits. Everything done in this group that is not outlined above will depend on the explicit consent of every group member! Yay!

If you're interested, REPLY IN THIS THREAD (easier to keep track of than kik messages). Include the following information:

Code:
[b]Preferred Name/Nickname:
Preferred Pronouns:
Role(s):[/b]

[b]Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:[/b]

[b]Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:[/b]
Name:alvar
Kik:pablozz02
Sex: straight but i like to try bi
Role:submissive

What i like: i like blackmailing, submission, rough and abusing, lezdom, im up for anything

I dont do:blood, hurting myself,outdoor

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Code:
Preferred Name/Nickname: dirtyboy
Gender Identity:bi malr
Preferred Pronouns:
Role(s):main sub / switch

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I have done lots in public myself and with others. I have pics in lots of websites.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:
Limits family, poo, blood, kids

Likes piss, body writing, CBT, edging, anal, other things not in limits

Kik dirtyboylikes

dashek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2012
Preferred Name/Nickname: vikkislut
Gender Identity: male trying to be trans
Preferred Pronouns:She/her
Role(s): submissive toy/sissy/slut for use and abuse

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:
Kinda small experience, posting some pictures then deleting them almost instantly

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:
I think I love body writing and any humiliating task, got literally no limits.
Only I wont do play with blood or cuting etc.

sihuvix

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trigender
  • Private
Jan 22, 2019
Stockholm
Kik: sihuvix
Preferred Name/Nickname: Simon
Gender Identity: Male
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Role(s): sub

I was very active on temporarily.exposed when that was a thing. I have skinny dipped a lot and masturbated outdoors - in the woods and on some cliffs. I probably have quite a few pics and vids of me online somewhere.

I am pretty much down for anything just nothing illegal.

Nakkich

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2019
Preferred Name/Nickname: Fag, old man
Gender Identity:male
Preferred Pronouns:
Role(s): Sub, exhibitionist, toilet licker
Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: was half year exposing me daily at temporarily.exposed and on Tumblr. At this moment I am exposed at xtube, imagefap, smutty, unseen, exposedfags, mynakedselfie.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I show me naked to everybody, so bodywriting, do sometimes videos on demand. Love to be humiliated.
Dislikes: scat, Blood

My Kik: michael_wartenberg

No Limits

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: No Limits
Preferred Pronouns: he or she is fine
Role(s): sub/switch

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I don't have much in the way of exposer more then one on one talks or a few dares.

Likes: Photos and videos, hypnosis, dry cumming, edging, femdom, humiliation, feminization, sissies, degradation, milking, ruined orgasm, roleplay/hardcore roleplay, taboo, cum play, and cum eating.

Limits other than hard info like location I don't have any.

WeakSubMale

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2016
Preferred Name/Nickname: Tim (or whatever you want to call me)
Preferred Pronouns: Dont care.
Role(s): sub

I have been exposed online before. Its an addiction and one of my biggest turn ons.

I love to feel inferior. The feeling of being exposed as a weak beta - something most people dont want to be turns me on. I love to worship female feet, to do bodywriting, spanking, pee, anal, slapping, crossdressing, femdom.
Limits are scat, long lasting pain and things involving other people.

Berno 2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 23, 2017
]Preferred Name/Nickname: Slave

Gender identity : Male

Role : sub/slave / faggot /slut

I have been exposed and exposed myself before with a mixture of feelings usually an intense cum followed by shame and the feeling of humiliation it turns me on a lot tho at times and I love the feeling that im losing my dignity forever.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I liketo play altho admittidly I can get a bit freaked out at times my biggest fear is upsetting friends family .
I like it when sumone else has my photos it makes me feel pretty helpless .
I have afetish for emo a bit like crossdressing xcept I like to wear emo hair and makeup ive been told I look ok rayven shaddows is my inspiration my kik is slave4life5

couryu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2019
Preferred Name/Nickname: oktorm (kik: oktorm)
Gender Identity: male
Role(s): submissive

Some dice dares, temp exposed, and had to post on a site or two

Anything illegal, friends/family, blackmail

deniableslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: Dirty
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/It
Role(s): Switch

Some light exposure in the past as a sub. Also, some exposure play as a dominant. I enjoy both equally

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: Nothing illegal, no social suicide, no face pictures, and no financial information.

Kik is the same as my username here!

Bic_kel

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2019
The Netherlands
Preferred Name/Nickname: Bickel

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Exposure Dice Dares; Semi Public and Outdoor. I have done blackmail games.

Anything illegal, friends/family,

Smukb

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 28, 2016
Preferred Name/Nickname: Cunt/Bitch/Fag
Gender Identity: Fag
Preferred Pronouns: No preference

None yet, but very willing to be exposed

Likes/Limits: I‘m into humiliation, forced gay, exposure and don‘t really like to set limits

kik: bibub92

Pink Wett

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2019

Some dice dares, temp exposed, and had to post on a site or two

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: love pee. exposure, humiliation, filth
lIMITS: Anything illegal, friends/family, blackmail
kik: filthy_sluttt

Reactions: The king

Fagpig_44

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
MY Kik is dumbassfag

Preferred Name/Nickname: dumbassfag
Preferred Pronouns: him
Role(s): Submissive, faggot

I have been exposed on Twitter, Kik, tumblr, bdsmlr, exposed faggot.com,topfags.com

I love degradation, humiliating, treated like low like, no respect, public exposure

Wetgoodnites

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 9, 2019
Kik 4annieannie
Preferred Name/Nickname: annie
Gender Identity: female
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Role(s): Submissive

I have not had a lot of experience with exposure, but am very interested. I have posted pics on temp exposed once, and it really made me wet.

I like public humiliation, watersports, diapers and sissy play. There may be more as i keep exploring.

Limits would be illigal, scat, sharps.

Please tell me where you founf my kik before starting play

Last edited:

Bdsmxxx

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 3, 2017
Preferred Name/Nickname:josh
Gender Identity:male
Preferred Pronouns:slut/she/he
Role(s):sub, puppy, brat

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:i dont have experience

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:i dont show face,public
Kik: @joshjoshkara

GlorySlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2019
Hannover, Germany
Preferred Name/Nickname: GlorySlave
Preferred Pronouns: doesn`t Matter
Role(s): Sub Exhibitionist
Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Exposure on Twitter, Kik, Skype, Xhamster
Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: Like to Nude in front of people, Groups,...

sissybill

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: sissy candy
Preferred Pronouns: sissy/faggot/slave
Role(s):
sub/bottom/sissy/cross dresser/slave

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: like driven naked/and dressed in femme outfits

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: dislike animals/kids/scat
likes forced public femminization n nudity/public dares n tasks with pic n videos as proofa5afa5a9a9928105abec0aed693391e4b7b63a6c.jpg
kik custombiker64

Featured Threads

New Personals