KIK Inspection & Rating: Pussy, Ass, Cock, Boobs, etc.

saddestgf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 22, 2022
35 male.
Looking for females to inspect.
Ass/ face / tits / body / kink shame

Kik : Icedcanes

Hotstuff017

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2019
Kik username: panthersking17
Role: "Inspect and rate me!"/"I will inspect and rate"
Photo request: pussy/cock/boobs/full body

I won’t show face, happy to be inspected by anyone but only want to inspect females

enzy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 30, 2022
Kik: squishyflesh
Role: "Inspect and rate me!"

Hotstuff017

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2019
Kik username: panthersking17
Role: "Inspect and rate me!"/"I will inspect and rate"
Photo request: pussy/cock/boobs/full body

I won’t show face, happy to be inspected by anyone but only want to inspect females

Dom4OnlineOnly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2022
KIK: dom4onlineonly

Role: I inspect and rate females of any age (as long as legal).

Photo requests: tits, pussy, ass. But full bodied available too.
Rating methods: 1-10 or full prosaic.
Publicity: Your choice.

Last edited:

Ecossesirr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 17, 2022
Inspect me
Kik: averylynn20
Ass/Tits
This bitch presented for inspections its tits and pussy (although it says ass and tits, slightly dumb). Two videos, one of the tits and bust down to the hips, and a photo of the tits clamped and unclamped. The video of pussy is in the act of preparation for penetration or masturbating.

Frst the tits, overall appear pert and plump in the supine position it presented in. They appear, squeezable, with appropriate amount of healthy tissue correctly proportioned, and correct tone to skin to hold an inviting cleavage. The lower sides of the boobs appear to hold tissue enough to be bitten during penetrative sex, slapped with pendulum effect (natural bimbos), or a handful enough to be squeezed with force. The nipples on both breast tissues are well rounded and pert, but small. This may be the natural size, although they may grow when stimulated or sucked. In the second picture they appear large enough to hold a clamp. The areolas are imperfectly round, but evenly proportioned around the nipple. The bust is well proportioned, with a hint of a small feminine shoulder on the right side and proportioned stomach and abdomen. The navel height suggests the abdomen is not saggy, exercise is taken regularly, and there is a healthy feminine abdomen to press when enjoying sex. The lower body is is hidden by a towel, and the vagina and pubic area with small but covering underwear. Overall hip appears to be wide, skin appears firm. Skin tone set against the colour of the throw suggests healthy blood flow to skin. Pussy was presented in a short clip, half of this was dark. The anal hole was glimpsed very briefly. The outer lips of the pussy are toned, and appears the inner lip moves enough to suggest the vaginal canal is not overtly stretched. The pussy can therefore surmised to be tight. The very brief glimpse of the anal hole suggests it is clean, pert and round. Overall : Bust 8.75/10 (would have been higher if there were no bra marks, and standing position), cleavage 8.5/10, tits 9/10. Stomach 8.5/10, hips 8.5/10. Pussy 8.75/10. Overall 8.75/10

Dom4OnlineOnly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2022
KIK: dom4onlineonly

I will inspect and rate females (XX chromosomes) of any age (as long as legal).
This user HMU directly on KIK and asked for a tit rating and presented them, 2 pics in her bra and 2 without.

We agreed on 2 rating methods; smash/pass and a 1-10.

Smash or pass: Smash.
Good sized, nicely shaped, areola to nipple ratio is fine, and color matches skin tone. Actual nipples not too prominent but could have potential.

1-10 method: 7,5 score.
Working backwards starting at at 10;
- 0.5 deducted for markings from bra.
- 1.0 deducted for nipples that aren't perky or erect.
- 1.0 deducted for a slight sagging.

The 7.5 points are achieved with the same reasoning behind the smash/pass rating.

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Featured Threads

New Personals