KIK Inspection & Rating: Pussy, Ass, Cock, Boobs, etc.

Wishofbeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2018
Female
Role: Inspect me / Rate me
Kik: Lookatass
xoxo
Inspection results

Ass:
Nice perfect ass with a comfortable area to spank, perky and Well worked.
Rate 9

Cunt:
Clean shaved, and craving to be used, the inspector had clear view to her pussy and can Say that is a inviting hole
Rate 10

Slutty:
Lookatass shower a willingness to be rated and inspected, i deduct points for not be wearing any collar but she did it perfectly
Rate 9

Overall 9
A fine example of a woman, with a fine sense of humor

Dizzle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 30, 2018
Inspected lookatass: receive two pictures back, one of a shaved pussy with spread legs laying back on the stairs; full face. Nice clean shave, tidy pussy and big tits.
9/10 tit
9/10 pussy

Second picture was from behind, full ass with side tit - 8/10 for ass.

Overall she seems like a good sport; 9/10

Ecossesirr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 17, 2022
Role: Inspect me / Rate me
Kik: Lookatass
xoxo
Three photos, one from behind demonstrating hips and bottoms in a "take me from behind" pose. A second one with face exposed, on the stairs, stark naked, with good exposure of breasts and vagina. A third photo presented on being directed to further subject the vaginal opening to inspection with pussy lips held open. Anal hole was not presented satisfactorily. A suggestion of presenting on all fours were not obliged. Slut score 7/10, obedience 6/10.

Hips are wide, with a good toned bittock, inviting posture over all bum and hips attract the keen hand or a good lash. These are awarded 8.5/10
The face is pretty and attractive, high cheekbones, peaked nose, lips held in open position. The chin is shapely and maybe used as a rest or a receptacle. The Neck appears smooth and the tone would contrast with a dark or steel collar. Face and neck gets 9/10.

The breasts are plump, a maiden's bosom with fullness and roundness, but nipples that are pert and appear used to being sucked hard. Fat content appear to be not excessive and a decent amount of glandular tissue. These are well used but healthy tits, fit fand eager for purpose of both proving a satisfying experience for a partner, and producing milk. Bust bosom and breasts are awarded 8.5/10.
The abdomen above the navel appears to be not excessively toned, and below the navel a healthy tone. This is a healthy shape that most men would enjoy over the course of daily "lovemaking", e.g. wife or long-term girlfriend. This, if the girl is being used a s a cum dump would score low, but this lovely whore here has the long-term vibe perfected, therefore given 8.5/10.

The vaginal opening is smoothe, cleanly shaved, both lips visible, clitoris not exposed, anal hole not seen. When the pussy lips are spread apart, the internal opening demonstrate pink and wet cunt well creamed. This part of this lovely whore is given 7.5/10

Overall this lovely little slut is awarded 8.75/10 by Me

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Dom8089

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 2, 2023
Kik username: Dom8089

I will inspect and rate

Females only, will inspect and rate any part of you that you want feedback on

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Inspect my cock etc: kik denied2cum
I’m a straight sub male 40
Females only please
See my profile in fetlife for more pics and info - also seeking a Domme that isn’t pay to play.
Fetlife denied2cumuk

Last edited:

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
Some of us always wonder what others think of how we look (or we just want to be judged, humiliated, or exposed). I like to think of it as an inspection ;) Here is where you can do it!

Guidelines are simple...

For those of you who want to expose yourself for an inspection and rating, or those of you who like to inspect and rate others, you can post your Kik here! Just give your Kik, put down whether you are an inspector or you want to be inspected, and start recieving/sending pictures through Kik!

Just do as follows:

Kik username:
Role: "Inspect and rate me!"/"I will inspect and rate"
Photo request: pussy/cock/boobs/full body

Inspectors, please give detailed reviews and respect limits! Also, feel free to request more than one picture!

(I would like to be inspected and rated, but please pm me for my Kik).

Some of us always wonder what others think of how we look (or we just want to be judged, humiliated, or exposed). I like to think of it as an inspection ;) Here is where you can do it!

Guidelines are simple...

For those of you who want to expose yourself for an inspection and rating, or those of you who like to inspect and rate others, you can post your Kik here! Just give your Kik, put down whether you are an inspector or you want to be inspected, and start recieving/sending pictures through Kik!

Just do as follows:

Kik username:

Inspectors, please give detailed reviews and respect limits! Also, feel free to request more than one picture!

kik: cwolfgang
I would inspect and rate (women only)
Pussy, ass, boobs, full body

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ

Guidelines are simple...

Just do as follows:

Kik username:

• kik - cwolfgang
  • I will inspect and rate
  • pussy ass full body

sluts_inspector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Kik: michaelgivestasks

I will inspect and rate.
Any (legal) age or body shape, female only please.
I am doing full body ratings, with detailed grading and comments. Specific positions will be requested.

Featured Threads

New Personals