KiK Safe BDSM Comunuity (Not a Playroom)

The_Rack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2021
www.kik.me
ƬΉΣ ЯΛᄃK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) KiK Group

The Rack is a BDSM based kink community on Kik and we are looking for friendly social kinksters who like to get involved in games and discussions in a safe environment where thirsty behaviour is not acceptable.

We are currently looking for all Genders, but only the most respectful will be considered.

We are expanding every day and hope to be the largest and most respectful, Safe Verified & Screened BDSM community on KiK.

Check out our Fetlife page for more info
We have 14 diferent themed rooms for every flavor.

Find the landing room @

#whipsandchainsworldwide

if you have any issue joining the public room send a private message to "the_rack_worldwide" (without the speach marks)

Attachments

• RACKad.png
    RACKad.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: Day and Gem84

theexplorer

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2021
Would have liked to join, but verification with face is a bit too much for me. I think you could do something similar as done here on kinktalk

The_Rack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2021
www.kik.me
Would have liked to join, but verification with face is a bit too much for me. I think you could do something similar as done here on kinktalk
Unfortunately there is catfish, lurkers and underage people who like to join rooms like ours, we do our upmost to protect our members best interests, we have these steps in place and pride ourselves on being what we believe to be the safest BDSM community on KiK. we have members who will be very open in the rooms with their face,bodies and personal details so if someone sits in the darkness it only makes people uncomfortable and less likely to share. the difference on kinktalk is its 99% just text, this is certainly not the case in The Rack.

Stay Kinky
The RACK

theexplorer

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2021
Thank you for your reply.
What you consider a verification where you take full frontal with sign something written on it chosen by the admin.

The reason I am afraid to show face in case forum gets hacked.

The_Rack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2021
www.kik.me
Thank you for your reply.
What you consider a verification where you take full frontal with sign something written on it chosen by the admin.

The reason I am afraid to show face in case forum gets hacked.
Full frontal sounds like your making out we ask for a nude picture please don't insinuate that on here please.

We literally only ask for a clear face pic with a hand signal of our choosing, no one can expose you for a picture of your face what can they actualy do with it? Nothing.... Anyone afraid to show there face is either of Ill intent, or is underage.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Full frontal sounds like your making out we ask for a nude picture please don't insinuate that on here please.

We literally only ask for a clear face pic with a hand signal of our choosing, no one can expose you for a picture of your face what can they actualy do with it? Nothing.... Anyone afraid to show there face is either of Ill intent, or is underage.
Yeah gotta admit most people have their face all over the Internet. Facebook insta snap Etc. See no issue with a face and holding up certain fingers or touching nose Etc. That’s what I did for all my groups. Think of all the subs who might be participating in showing off things other than face. They need to know you’re investing as well so that they have a trust factor.

Reactions: The_Rack

TiredBear

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2021
Florida
Hi there.
I just found this site today but I would love to join. I miss my kinky people at the club and I would really like to meet new people to talk to.
Let me know what all you would need to join.

Kik: indie.riot

The_Rack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2021
www.kik.me
Hi there.
I just found this site today but I would love to join. I miss my kinky people at the club and I would really like to meet new people to talk to.
Let me know what all you would need to join.

Kik: indie.rioHow to find the Room

Go to the conversation screen on kik
⏬
Click on the ➕ sign on the bottom Right
⏬
Click #Public Groups
⏬
Type in whipsandchainsworldwide
⏬
Join the room called The Rack Purgatory, read everything, follow instructions and complete the promps and an admin will pick you up to take your verification.

Featured Threads

New Personals