KIK: Slave and Masters challenge group

keepingsecrets

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 8, 2023
Introduction:

Mistresses and Masters! Having a slave is nice, but having a whole bunch of little sluts craving your commands is even better!

Slaves! Serving a master or a mistress fullfills you, but having to compete for their attention with others will teach you your place!

The dare

The idea is to create a kik group with several masters and slaves. Masters will come up with new and exciting tasks and slaves will have to perform them (obviously). Not only that, slaves will have to accept any humiliation, and be taught their place.

Having several masters and slaves guarantees that the group will always be full of actvity, no matter the time, which is a plus for people who lives in different time zones.

Everyone is welcome, if a tasks is too much for you, just apology and keep quiet (and accept your punishment!) until the masters give an order that suits you more. But you must keep in mind that the masters will rate the slaves' performance! Twice a week, masters will have to rate the slaves from 1 to 10, and we'll have two rankings, one for the week and another with the total.

The rules:

1) Slaves must be willing, polite, and obedient.
2) Slaves must provide picture proof for the tasks (no face needed!)
3) Masters must rate slaves twice a week. This can be done posting here, sending me a PM, or via kik. I will update the ranking with the feedback.
4) Masters don't need to rate ALL slaves, only the ones they liked.

Since there's a people limit in the groups, I'll create several, the masters will be in all of them and the rest of members will be slaves.

Suggest some rules if you feel like it!

How to join:

Leave a message here with your kik and your role or kik me @subguyhot. You can add a bit of info about yourself too, explaining what you expect from this experience. As soon as two more slaves and a master join, I'll create the group. I'll keep adding people regularly.
I’m in! Kik: keep_my_secrets2

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
If you still have room I would be interested. D with lots of experiences including task rooms.

Kik; mattymud

wer_jer

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2023
Germany
I would love to join.
Kik + Str4ightb0y18
M18 sub

Limits: face, poop, cei and voice.
Kinks: Being controlled, body writing, femdom, rope play

Jan Jansen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 9, 2022
Sounds good.

Kik: jan_sub42
Male Sub

Likes: bondage, gags, nipple play, chastity(cage only), , cum eating, toys, but plug,
Dislikes: watersports
None: Blood, scat, findom, (permanent) body harm, showing my face

WillDoAnyCbtTask

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2023
Introduction:

Mistresses and Masters! Having a slave is nice, but having a whole bunch of little sluts craving your commands is even better!

Slaves! Serving a master or a mistress fullfills you, but having to compete for their attention with others will teach you your place!

The dare

The idea is to create a kik group with several masters and slaves. Masters will come up with new and exciting tasks and slaves will have to perform them (obviously). Not only that, slaves will have to accept any humiliation, and be taught their place.

Having several masters and slaves guarantees that the group will always be full of actvity, no matter the time, which is a plus for people who lives in different time zones.

Everyone is welcome, if a tasks is too much for you, just apology and keep quiet (and accept your punishment!) until the masters give an order that suits you more. But you must keep in mind that the masters will rate the slaves' performance! Twice a week, masters will have to rate the slaves from 1 to 10, and we'll have two rankings, one for the week and another with the total.

The rules:

3) Masters must rate slaves twice a week. This can be done posting here, sending me a PM, or via kik. I will update the ranking with the feedback.

Since there's a people limit in the groups, I'll create several, the masters will be in all of them and the rest of members will be slaves.

How to join:

Leave a message here with your kik and your role or kik me @subguyhot. You can add a bit of info about yourself too, explaining what you expect from this experience. As soon as two more slaves and a master join, I'll create the group. I'll keep adding people regularly
18m sub looking for cbt and anal tasks. Have some toys. Female control only not male

Dare_me12000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 22, 2024
Introduction:

The dare

The rules:

How to join:

Leave a message here with your kik and your role or kik me @subguyhot. You can add a bit of info about yourself too, explaining what you expect from this experience. As soon as two more slaves and a master join, I'll create the group. I'll keep adding people regularly.
Love the idea!
Kik is dare_me12000
I look to enjoy serving my masters and appreciate some new experiences

Featured Threads

New Personals