Kik Slave market

LSGUNB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2020
Seeing as I am in isolation I am starting to explore a little more, for the first time yesterday I wore my gfs panties that I had, tonight I want to explore something else though (can include that as well though) , I want to try some cum play/ eating, I’ve never done it before but am willing to give it a try (I have a fantasy I will explain if you message me) , I’m looking for someone to tease and humiliate me and tell me what to do with my cum.
M
Straight
Likes : roleplay, joi, tease, feet, panties, cum play, worship
Dislikes : public, risky, scat, pee, pain, showing face - will show body though

KIK : LSGUNB

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
M 38 submissive kik is 79darkside
Few limits but make up for that with obedience and willingness to have fun and enjoy life

Dazza_0505

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2020
Brisbane
29yo male switch happy to play both roles or either. Hoping to find someone to have fun with. Open to pretty much all activities at the moment until I find something I don’t like.
Kik is dazza_0505

Dazza_0505

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2020
Brisbane
29yo male switch happy to play both roles or either. Hoping to find someone to have fun with. Open to pretty much all activities at the moment until I find something I don’t like.
Kik is dazza_0505
Sorry only interested in playing with a mistress or female sub

youw1llobey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2020
19yo dom for a slave/sub

if you are interested, you can add me but I will take control over you. You have no rights from there on (I mean it)

kik: stearzz

M32bislave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2020
32m, bi bttm. Love humiliation, being degraded, abused. Into kinky and dirty stuff, toilet play.
man4ladies28

bdsm1master

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 6, 2020
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Tools: Two vibrators, three anal plugs (S, M, L), inflatable vibrating butt plug, two dildos (5", 8"), bullet vibe, remote control vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, deepthroating, body writing.
hi u have skyp
i be ur master

Aleds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 30, 2016
27 m Italy looking for being used by Mistress.

Kik id: submales3

Subsav

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 20, 2020
I'm looking for a dominate lady or trans woman to chat to and play games.

Kik: savsub82

Featured Threads

New Personals