Kik Slave market

bundlehaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2014
Hi. M/37/UK sub slut looking for humiliating tasks. Love being bullied in the bathroom being made to lick toilets. kik: bundlehaven

Ashleyvibes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2021
CD Slave from Brisbane, Australia. Looking for a mistress or master to own me, put me in chastity, stockings, a one-piece and cat ears 🥰
Kik: Ashleyvibes2002

KuraiLunae

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2021
Dom male looking for Sub female. Message me for Kik, must be willing to send pics.

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello to all,
First I will state I’m looking for a female sub/slave NO males. Y’all dudes are heinously horny with hitting up straight doms I swear lmao. But online with kik or in person if we are close and seem to vibe well.

Clearly we are all here because we want to feed our sexual desire and to explore more as we are curious creatures naturally. We are all here searching for that And once you find someone you vibe with sexually to fill your fantasy it becomes intoxicating and we get addicted.
I see most dudes on here just tryna use a girl and it’s normally a one sided thing and mor manipulative. I’m just trying to find someone who wants to get there desires pleases while pleasing mine so both benefit and make this interaction enjoyable and healthy. That’s what I’m looking for. I want that type of vibe between me and my sub.
So a little bit about me... I’m 26, Honestly am pretty chill. Before explaining all this take note im very dynamic. Im into to quite a bit. It’s a lot. And I don’t have to have all that. As a dominant i would say I’m more of a sensual sadist. So my style of play covers the spectrum pretty well. From caring, extremely passionate and intimate to extremely dominant, dark and strict using you and abusing you for my pleasure. So tell me what you like because I think you’ll find I can deliver.
Visually I’m rather active so I am fit. Im 6’ and I have abs and pretty blatant v lines. In the nether regions I’m well endowed. Quite thick not gonna lie.
As far as my kinks go I guess it’s more of things that turn me on. Some might not be considered kinks and like I said I don’t have to have all of it but it would be nice to find someone who likes a lot of it. Some of its wild or taboo I get it. No worries. Everyone likes what they like and has limits. Ideally I’d like to have a sub and when we play turn them into my little slave to use who enjoys serving and being a slut for me while I keep you a constant soaked mess. But so here’s some stuff I enjoy doing/telling you to do.
Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collars, Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cream pies, throat pies, Slapping, bruising, anything public, rough use, risky, cnc, TPE, cum play, pee play/wetting, etc.

If you’re curious about any of this and have any questions or wish to talk some you can PM me but I don’t get on here often or you can kik me.
If you wish to apply and see if I shall accept you then you can fill out these questions for me so I know a bit about you up front and then we may discuss things. I hope to hear from some of you.

My kik is - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

What time zone are you in?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why do you think I should accept you?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

What times you are available:

Maxcass

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2021
21 year old brown male sub.. Looking for goddess/mommy domme to play with me as she wishes on kik.. My kik is maxcass84.. Please hit me up and treat me like i deserve

Maxcass

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2021
I am Currently looking for as many subs as possible that would like to join a group on kik. Depending on the response to this post I will be looking for some doms to help run the group.
Pretty fed up of joining groups and trying to meet new people on kik and them all being bots… so if this interests you message me on kik.

everyone will have to verify with a live picture and a live video. But don’t worry it doesn’t have to show face!
18+ and any kink welcome.
I'm in.. I'm a male sub.. My kik id is maxcass84..add me

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
Male sadist with very, very few limits looking for a female masochistic tortureobject, with also very, very few limits.
Usually I have to agree to the limits of the partner, for there are normally more then on my side.
Yes I am into needles, cuts, meat hooks, beatings of any kind, hard electroshocks, blackmailing and so on.
It is ok, if you are interested but have more limits then me, you can still hit me up.
If you never got satisfied in your painful needs then definitly hit me up 😏.

Kik is Frostleiche
Or send me pm here.

Kik Al29895

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2021
18 male can switch but most sub except for man always dom i looking mostly for a miss or sub girl prefebly around my ages Kik al29895

SluttyKittten

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2021
20 female, subby and kinky as hell, especially love cnc and pet play. Kidnap me, rape me, then make me your kitten

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, just a fit, 27 year old sensual sadistic dom here with quite an imagination. My style of play can range from sensual, caring and intimate to dark, rough and abusive. I’m very dynamic and I feel I cover the spectrum well enough to treat you how you crave to be treated. I’ve been involved in the world of bdsm for the past 10 years and have had many subs online as well as all my in person relationships have been a D/s dynamic.

I’m searching for a kinky FEMALE sub/slave to own, teach/train with the goal to turn into my slut. NO males at all. Any age or experience level is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. I live on the east coast. If you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle I’m fully willing to take you on and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I feel it can be a bit over whelming for some who would just like a helping hand with some experience to guide them through this.

So to get an idea of what I’m open too Here’s just some stuff I am open to involving. You don’t have to like everything on the list it’s just a pile of things I’m up for.

Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, bdsm, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, anal hooks, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating/face fucking, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collar and leash (Public or Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, rough use, risky, TPE, cum play, cream pies, throat pies, pee play, hooding you, fucking machines, fucking you outdoors, exhibition, wetting, tying you up and using you till you can’t take it.

-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:

Reactions: submissiveflower

Devote.69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 12, 2021
I am Currently looking for as many subs as possible that would like to join a group on kik. Depending on the response to this post I will be looking for some doms to help run the group.
Pretty fed up of joining groups and trying to meet new people on kik and them all being bots… so if this interests you message me on kik.

everyone will have to verify with a live picture and a live video. But don’t worry it doesn’t have to show face!
18+ and any kink welcome.
Devote.69 is my kik i am a slave

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
30 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
Female 22 switch. Pale, dark hair.

Looking for a male dom around 40 (but not exclusively)

I don't wanna talk, just tell me what I should do with my holes.
Send me in dm a list of things you would like me see to do in a video. Don't be shy, I choose if I like it or no.
Hi there! You should message me and see if we connect.

Featured Threads

New Personals