• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2018
Im in for 3 hours.
Kik: Jonathan87JE
Snapchat - ask in private message

Limits:familiy,,outdors,public,scat,piss, blood,anal

Toys:2x battery clamps, 2xaligator clamps, 10x Binder clips , weights, 20xclothespins , tape , candles, rubber bands

I am open to new experiences
smile.png

https://www.bdsmtest.org/r/VNrSCRgD

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

clint777

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2014
Chennai, India
i-curious male 23 that's too scared to actually do a gay hook up. looking for a merciless Owner who will mold me into a creature of their fantasies and guides me towards forced-Bi and ultimately a hookup and TPE through control and blackmail . I am looking for to fullfill all of your fantasies, as I am a true slave who knows that giving you pleasure is my purpose

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik 24.7.plugged

daremenow30

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 6, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.

daremenow30

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 6, 2022
Hi new to kik talk.
Male sub uk. Love being ordered & not being in control. Into most things. Please give me a try

MasterV

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2021
Master looking for obedient male subs on kik zenyang9. State your purpose and send me a full frontal live pic including face when PMs.

Last edited:

Shawnsvu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2022
Hey! I’ve not posted here for a while!

Hannah 25 uk, looking for filthy minded kinky male

Love anal, pain, bondage and getting messy with food. Love stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, the weirder the better! Love body writing, nipple torture, being wrapped and taped up, hot wax and pee play

Kik: HannahT1996xxx
Hi mistress...i would love to come to uk and be your slave

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
I am an submissive female

My kik is: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Edit: i like to hurt my pussy, clit and cervix and do as you guide me

Last edited:

slutty_pussy321

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 17, 2022
I’m a 20 year old sub and my Kik is slutty_pussy

Good: clit torture, ice play, bladder control, punishments

Not ok: pictures/ videos, anything permanent (other than my insides and my clit),

Featured Threads

New Personals