Kik Slave market

Seb07

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2023
23 bi male from denmark, looking for fun and new people.
Kik Seb_7799

Akhil jha

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2023
I'm a male dominant seeking female or male sub, slave. My kinks are in my kik profile pic rahultop422

anonym222

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 30, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
i'm a sub
kik: slut333.

Misswenda

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 9, 2022
Greetings kinksters.
Miss Wenda is seeking her obedient and devoted slave. Preferably female or sissy sub.
My kik : wendaseek

succ1045

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2023
Hi there :)
Young sub boy here with big cock which i can selfsuck.
kinky
Im looking for a Mommy / Mistress or much older Master

on telegram - succ1045

Kneelbeforeme0

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2022
Dudley
Hey! So I messaged about a week or so ago but I’m looking for something different

I want to chat (& hopefully made to do stuff to myself) by multiple guys in the same chat

Now I’ve asked this before (and 100’s of guys jump at the chance but then quickly run away, as soon as another guy start chatting with me). I want 3 or 4 guys who will participate in the same chat/play session and decide how to abuse me, your little slut

Love anal, pain, bondage, getting messy with food, stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, body writing, hot wax, being wrapped and taped up, gags, pee, nipple torture and much mkrr

Few limits

Kik: HannahT1996xxx
You seem to run away when asked to prove you are female.
Hey! So I messaged about a week or so ago but I’m looking for something different

I want to chat (& hopefully made to do stuff to myself) by multiple guys in the same chat

Now I’ve asked this before (and 100’s of guys jump at the chance but then quickly run away, as soon as another guy start chatting with me). I want 3 or 4 guys who will participate in the same chat/play session and decide how to abuse me, your little slut

Love anal, pain, bondage, getting messy with food, stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, body writing, hot wax, being wrapped and taped up, gags, pee, nipple torture and much mkrr

Few limits

You run away when asked to prove that you are female.

Reactions: subtlizer

Likelad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 10, 2022

Few limits

U never reply to anything on kik. How u going yo do a group

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Featured Threads

New Personals