Kik Slave market

xredbottomx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 9, 2023
I am submissive male (29 y.o., white, 190 cm, 88kg, tall, average build, hairy body, full beard, uncircumcised) looking for 18+ dominant female or mtf online owner.

You may add me on Kik or Snap. Both have xredbottomx username. I also have Skype which I can share there.

The kinks to include are really up to you as long as they are within my limits. I am especially into spanking/whipping, nipple play, cbt, orgasm control, cum play, anal, forced bi and general humiliation.

The limits are showing face (I will wear a mask, at least in the beginning), blood, scat, piercing, cuts and permanent damage, access to private data, irl public, messy, major look changes. I have a number of tools and toys to use.

Feel free to add me on socials or PM here if interested and we'll discuss various details.

Erynym

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 11, 2023
Hello, I'm a submissive 33y old male. Looking for a slave training and humiliation.
Kik: erynym

Salmissra

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2018
Hello 24yo male subslut looking for a master or mistress who want to have some fun with me. Got some toys and am happy to play the next few days. Am also up for a bit longer term play ;)
Feel free to hit me up for more information.

kik:salmissra

puppetd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Hi i'm korean male sub I want to show all except my face 🤭
Kik : pypy2023

HeHeHeh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2017
Looking for a shameless slut wanting to be exploited, text me @kevinnewer1
I m straight

PlayfulJoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2023
Kik PlayfulJoe556. 35m Dom looking for submissive slave open to humiliation within limits.

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a lover of all things piss! Golden wet fun abounds. If you are this slut hmu as id love to play.

Youwillcallmesir...

Johnp44356

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2022
Hello everyone,

My name is John, 21 M sub from NYC, I’ve been a submissive most of my life but just never have been able to commit to the lifestyle. I strive to change that now tho because I know this is my only purpose, to be used and abused like the plaything that I’m meant to be. I will do anything to be a bitch boy toy, it is my only purpose and I submit to this life

Kik: johnp9856

Mistress2023

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2023
Hi , First time posting,
looking for a female dominant to give me proper training this afternoon.
I Have got many kinks, but my main are anal and experimenting. Please give me a message here, as my kik doesn't show my new messages
Hi pm me Kik jparker14743

Reactions: Alex_

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a lover of all things piss! Golden wet fun abounds. If you are this slut hmu as id love to play.

Youwillcallmesir...

Featured Threads

New Personals