Kik Slave market

mistresskatrina

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2020
Hey slaves I am Mistress Katrina and I am looking for slaves. I am not into sissy or feminization. And you should be somehow athletic and not chubby or fat.

Hit me up on kik with your likes and limits and also what you look like. I wont accept applications that don’t show me the said things.

kik: yourmistresskatrina

ShiroO

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 10, 2016
Hello dear Miss. and Mr.
I am loking foe some dommes and doms to take advantage of me later this evening or tomorrow morning.
Im 22 Years old, fairly masculin, rocking a beard and trimmed body hair. Im in a good shape and prepared a nice toy-collection for you.
I have very few limits and am willing to please you in every way.

Hit me up and own me for a while: AllwaysPizza

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
25 year old strict sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub or hucow to own. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. I do like to tie in both our likes and have a good time. Honestly into just about everything. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. Yes you get to see me as well. I’m not lame.

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available

WithTheTie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2020
Not many dominant woman I guess, but let's give it a try anyway.
Short info: male, 28, sub
Likes: tasks, clothing, (light) CBT, spanking, clothe pegs, nipple play, anal play, dildo, humiliation, thong
Dislikes: poo, pee, blood, needles, involving others

Kik: svenseb77

sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
i’m a slave, kik : sexycandie1
limits : face pics, faeces, waterplay and needle blood

Freddy99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2020
Berlin
I'm a slave looking for miss, age 21, speaks German and English: kik is meowingtonop

clint777

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2014
Chennai, India
Hello all. I'm looking for a master or a mistress that enjoys slaves that need strict control. I enjoy doing whatever it takes to please my dom. My likes and limits are in my signature but I'm happy to be pushed to try new things. As I write this, I have my plug in me preparing myself for you to play with. My kik is in signature. Do you think you can handle me?

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, gross ( piss, scat ,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Telegram: thingsnall
Kik: thingsnall

tinyslaveboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2013
I'm looking for a mistress. I'm into CBT and a little bit of pain. I can send pics and vids as well as we get to know each other. My kik is theguy149162.

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
25 year old sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own and serve me and my female slave Who Is bi.I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. You will be used well I can assure you. Im looking for a nasty whore. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
25 year old fit sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own. Im looking for something long term. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. Im looking for a nasty whore. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted

Featured Threads

New Personals