I WON'T purchase, sign up, send pics or vids, or comment
kik jacobjacobson79

Jacobjacobson79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2020
I need a slave girl. I won't sign up or purchase anything. I won't send anything. No trades. Kik: jacobjacobson79 Snap same as kik

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Looking for a sadistic dominant female or male.

I am hoping to meet someone who’s a true sadist, a sadist who enjoys torturing balls (open to other things as well, but specifically looking for someone who loves hurting balls). Not someone who just likes to inflict some pain. That doesn’t make you a sadist.

Why? I’m stuck at a certain level of busting and pain tolerance. I’m stuck because most people I have been with won’t go beyond that. I need someone who will go beyond that point and will always keep motivating, training and pushing me to take more, go further and train to reach new levels of extreme and brutality.

I’m only interested in meeting someone who’s serious and in it king term. I’m not worried about causing some damage or going sterile so that doesn’t have to hold us back.
If you ask for nudes or tell me to do something right from the start, I’ll block you. That’s not what I’m looking for.

my kik: worthless88

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
25 year old fit sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own. Im looking for something long term. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. Im looking for a nasty whore. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted

mistressclaire44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2020
Mistress here looking for a sub - kik is MistressClaire44 - message with Age/Location and that you're from kinktalk.

alexgolds94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2013
Hey I'm alex 24 m usa looking to be completely abused, humiliated and degraded... make me ur dirty pathetic little fuck toy. Kik alexgolds93

BlueeBee

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2016
i'm 44 straight sub man from Italy, well shaped, just looking for casual play ok kik.
I prefer girls and TS, but i'm ok with young gay men (30 or less)

Limits: face, 24/7, hard pain, body mod, scat, blood, social public

kik: blue.bee.123

Last edited:

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, just a 26 year old sensual sadistic dom here with quite an imagination searching for a FEMALE sub/slave or a hucow to turn into my little fucktoy on top of being friends. I’d like to be able to vibe with someone. NO males at all. Any age is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. Wether you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle or if youre experienced is acceptable. I’m fully willing to take you on if you are new and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I’m available just about everyday throughout the day and evenings I’m normally always open to play. I’m hoping to find someone who also has a pretty open schedule but I know we all have lives and I’m willing to work with you when you’re free.

I will say I am strict. I don’t tolerate blatant disobedience. Also I’m kinda into the more dirty/darker things but overall I like just about everything you can think of. Here’s a mixed list of stuff I’d be into for online and in person just to give you an idea.

Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, bdsm, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, anal hooks, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating/face fucking, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, whips, using toys on you, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collar and leash (Public or Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Bimbofication , Slapping, anything public, rough use, risky, TPE, cum play, cream pies, throat pies, pee play, hooding you, fucking machines, fucking you outdoors in the woods tied to trees, exhibition, milking your tits if you can lactate, enemas, breeding.

-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:

Stephlovely95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
I'm a 23 F mistress. Looking for anal slaves. I don't care about age just be kinky.

You must send me a video sucking your fingers and call me mommy.

Kik me at stephlovely95

Reactions: Thomas_tigany

The Dominator

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2015
I’m a 39 years old and experienced Master, kind of sadistic, but always will respect the limits of my slave.

I love humiliation, degradation, pain, sexual abuse etc.

I’m looking for a girl who wants to be owned and become my (online) slave girl.
If you haven’t any experience, it’s no problem. As long as you’re eager to learn and willing to try a lot.

My kik is YourMasterNL

Featured Threads

New Personals