Kik Slave market

Daddy7477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2020
Extremely dominant daddy here for female slaves to be used and pushed to their limits

Kik: squatch7477

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
30 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

yourm0167

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 1, 2017
Seeking a submissive for long term sub/dom relationship . kik Keeper20022. snap tylers20022

Last edited:

Godinexxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2017
Always horny and eager to serve? Tired of the weigh of having to make your own decisions? You have come to the right place. I am seeking a F to help through a rigorous and comprehensive structure of degradation and control to make her the best fuck toy possible. With training, you will learn that the burdens of day to day life are nothing more than an unnecessary burden, I shall relieve you of it so your mind can focus on the only thing that matters, to serve. Message me here if you are interested, you can also text me in kik.

_CalmLikeaBomb_

Jacksonduke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 6, 2021
Islamabad
Hi,

Hannah 25 single UK

Looking for filthy minded, creative guys to use me online

Love anal, pain, bondage and getting messy with food. Love stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, the weirder the better. Also enjoy body writing, hot wax, being taped and wrapped up, nipple and clit play

I’ve done a lot of anal recently but need someone to push my limits and boundaries. Really want to feel restrained and would like to try more predicament bondage.

Takes me time to build trust with someone before I will cam etc, so don’t expect it straight away x

Limits are permanent marks, blood and vomit.

Feel free to message me on kik. Please tell me about about yourself, rather than just “Hi”

Kik: HannahT1996xx
Kik Jacksonduke111