likes: feet, sph, humiliation, dares, chastity, orgasm control

dislikes: pics involving face, pain, blood, bathroom play

Michael_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 16, 2022
I'm a male slave looking for a mistress. Likes: Pain, Ballbusting and humiliation. Dislikes: Showing face, permanent injury. Kik: Michael__slave

greedyboy98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
24/Male/Europe/Sub is looking for a mistress!

Some short info below.
Likes: bondage, chastity, edging, denial, toys, humiliation, objectification, light pain.
Limits: blood, scat, permanent marks, face (i use a mask that partly covers face), cei, cbt, anal, extreme, and just gross stuff.
Toys: classic vibrator, remotely controlled vibrator ring, vacuum pump, cuffs, ropes, clamps, fleshlight, ball gag.

You can message me here or in kik - greedyboy98.
I prefer to use skype, but other messengers work as well.

Thanks!

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
I messaged you, but I'm not sure Kik is working.

I'm always seeking a set of holes that is eager to suffer cruelly for me. The worse you're willing to suffer the better it is. My only limits are kids and animals. My main likes are pain, degradation, cruelty, clit and cunt torture, piss hole abuse, and anything that makes you suffer.
What is your kik id?

I am a Muslim Female who very much enjoys to hurt cunt, tits, clit and cervix.

Pls add me: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
What is your kik id?

I am a Muslim Female who very much enjoys to hurt cunt, tits, clit and cervix.

Pls add me: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

My kik ID is MeanandEvil82

Though we have spoken before, and you ghosted me.

If any women seeking a cruel person to talk to and receive tasks from however. Please feel free to message. My only solid limits are kids and animals.

Not in use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 27, 2020
My kik ID is MeanandEvil82

Though we have spoken before, and you ghosted me.

If any women seeking a cruel person to talk to and receive tasks from however. Please feel free to message. My only solid limits are kids and animals.
Yes - She does that!

Trenrem34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2021
I’m looking for a dom to help turn me into a good scat slave

My kik is trenrem34 I have a few hours on my hands to play aswel

bundlehaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2014
38/Male/UK/Sub

Live with gf so my time is limited. I am home alone this Saturday and looking to be given humiliating tasks. Into all forms of humiliation, and seeing as I have the whole evening this could include tasks making me messy with some food items or humiliating me on the bathroom. Kik me at: bundlehaven if you'd like to know more

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Morning Kinksters!!

I’m Hannah 25 single and from the UK. Looking for fun and to be used online, pushing my boundaries and limits!

Love anal, pain, bondage and getting messy with food, particularly sweet stuff but always open to new ideas! Also love stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, the weirder and more imaginative the better! Really like body writing, nipple torture, hot wax, being wrapped, tied and taped up, pee and gags!

I need someone who is imaginative but very filthy minded. I will share some pics but will take some time to build trust, so will ignore messages from people insisting I send straight away. Please give me an introduction to yourself if you nessage

Have a awesome kinky fun-filled day and hopefully play soon xx

Kik: HannahT1996xxx
Have u found a master ?

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Featured Threads

New Personals