Kik Summer Fun Exposure

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Just something I threw together over on GetDare just a little while ago. Just figured we needed to make summer a bit fun since I haven't seen anything like it yet.

Also, remember, when photos are involved, Faces being included are always optional for the Contratee and always up to them, never force or try to force someone to show their face, that is a good way to get black listsed from all the good fun here on KinkTalk.

So this is going to be a little similar to the "Kik Exposure" and "Kik Public Exposure", Threads out there.

It is Summer time and the weather is great right now, so I am Recruiting any of you kinksters who wish to have a little "Fun in the sun".

The Idea is, that anyone wishing to participate will post their Kik Names in this thread, stating how long you are in for and if you are preferring any specific genders to message you or not.

Example:

Kik Username: JohnDoe
Duration: Avaliable for 2 hours
Gender Preference of Contactors: All Genders welcome to contact.

Those being contacted, make sure you you have something sexy, slutty or whore-ish,(if you prefer), for summer wear to wear and that you are ok sending photos.

When anyone in this thread is contacted with the phrase "Summer Time Fun", from anyone contacting them, they are to make sure to send them one photograph put in the sun showing a little skin. Bonus Points if its a Kinky Photo showing some Skin.

Hope everyone has Fun in the Summer Sun and meets a lot of fun people.

As always, be respectful of limits of those you wish to contact.

Since I have posted this also on Kinktalk, I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED the Contractee's make their photos as kinky as possible and as much skin as shown as possible that you wish to try to get away with in public, to show your appreciation for the Summer Sun.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Going to give this a bump up.....

I know all you kinksters have some fun Summer Wear, ( Sun Dresses,Hiking OutFits, Bikini's/Swimming Trunks/ One Piece bathsuits, Etc. Etc.), that you wouldn't mind showing some skin while wearing or getting a bit kinky in, while out in the sun, (hiking trails, Beach, Parks, Camp Grounds, Etc. Et.c).

Featured Threads

New Personals