Kik Talk Master looking for an Male Outdoors Slave

Dougmaster Longterm

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2019
I am looking for a Male Slave who is Able to fulfill my Outdoors / Public Tasks, like walking full naked leaving the clothes behind, Progressive Walk Strip, jack off Cum Full Naked, semi-Naked or dressed in Public depending on location, Public Bathroom jack or Piss Play, Outdoors Toys Play.

The slave has to be available to fulfill my orders and Tasks weekly, and make videos of all my tasks No matter how long and possibly some photos also, but videos are essential! No Videos, No Master.

I Want LONGTERM.

I do not want the slave to be arrested, so I will try to do Tasks in Places or situations with Medium, Low or no risk of being caught, or being arrested. (Maybe a Forrest or Places in The Night or with little movement of people)

Age Required: 18/60 (Only Male)

Type of body: I do not care about body type, but if you are chubby, hairy body, or with small dick Better yet! But everyone is welcome.

No crossdresser, Only Male Clothes.

1 My Turn on Places:

Forest

Public Stair/ Staircase

Parking Lot

Shop dressing room

Library

Car/Bus/Train

Public Bathroom (Preferred with Multiple installs or Particular)

2 My Turn Off Places:

Gym Locker Room

Balcony

Home Window

I think of starting out giving simpler tasks, and making it more difficult and risky later, like a game.

You need to say "I Want to be your Outdoors Whore" 😎

I'd rather you SHOW THE FACE Bitch!

We can add Blackmail, also just say at the beginning.

In this case you need to say: "I want to be your Outdoors" Blackmail Slave Bitch " 😎

Come be my Outdoors Bitch!

Last edited:

sissybill

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2018
I am looking for a Male Slave who is Able to fulfill my Outdoors / Public Tasks, like walking full naked leaving the clothes behind, Progressive Walk Strip, jack off Cum Full Naked, semi-Naked or dressed in Public depending on location, Public Bathroom jack or Piss Play, Outdoors Toys Play.

The slave has to be available to fulfill my orders and Tasks weekly, and make videos of all my tasks No matter how long and possibly some photos also, but videos are essential! No Videos, No Master.

I Want LONGTERM.

I do not want the slave to be arrested, so I will try to do Tasks in Places or situations with Medium, Low or no risk of being caught, or being arrested. (Maybe a Forrest or Places in The Night or with little movement of people)

Type of body: I do not care about body type, but if you are chubby, hairy body, or with small dick Better yet! But everyone is welcome.

1 My Turn on Places:

Forest

Public Stair/ Staircase

Parking Lot

Shop dressing room

Library

Car/Bus/Train

2 My Turn Off Places:

Gym Locker Room

Balcony

Home Window

I think of starting out giving simpler tasks, and making it more difficult and risky later, like a game.

I'd rather you SHOW THE FACE Bitch! But If you can not show it, I can reconsider...

In this case you need to say: "I want to be your Outdoors" Blackmail Slave Bitch " 😎

i w

I Want LONGTERM.

1 My Turn on Places:

Forest

Public Stair/ Staircase

Parking Lot

Shop dressing room

Library

Car/Bus/Train

2 My Turn Off Places:

Gym Locker Room

Balcony

Home Window

I'd rather you SHOW THE FACE Bitch! But If you can not show it, I can reconsider...

I Want to be your Outdoors Whore

Attachments

• me at work.jpg
    me at work.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Dougmaster Longterm

Goodboi1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 15, 2019
I want to be your outdoors blackmail Slave bitch!

Athletic college boy, maybe I can try while I go for a run. Very little experience but willing to try. kik - lucas.hights

Reactions: Dougmaster Longterm

bentimaru

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 16, 2017
New Zealand
I want to be your outdoors whore

My Kik is kinkybenNZ

Attachments

• 9746631E-15B7-42AD-9ACA-336FBB29DF2B.jpeg
    9746631E-15B7-42AD-9ACA-336FBB29DF2B.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 35

Marek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2016
"I want to be your Outdoors" Blackmail Slave Bitch "
kik mariusz383

bndgslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 12, 2014
Hello Sir, I want to be your outdoors whore and possibly your outdoors blackmail slave bitch.

kik bndgslave

slavetom21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2016
I'd love to be your outdoors whore and after getting to know i'd probably also want to become your blackmail slave bitch!

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
I want to be your outdoors whore... And, if things go the way I think they will... Your blackmail slave.
armbreaker666

Reactions: codybaxter92

Sissygwen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 24, 2018
I want to be your outdoor blackmail slave bitch! My Kik is sissykareena03

Fax0r

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual