Kik Talk Master looking for an Male Outdoors Slave

Maxxieboy93

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2020
I am looking for a Male Slave who is Able to fulfill my Outdoors / Public Tasks, like walking full naked leaving the clothes behind, Progressive Walk Strip, jack off Cum Full Naked, semi-Naked or dressed in Public depending on location, Public Bathroom jack or Piss Play, Outdoors Toys Play.

The slave has to be available to fulfill my orders and Tasks weekly, and make videos of all my tasks No matter how long and possibly some photos also, but videos are essential! No Videos, No Master.

I Want LONGTERM.

I do not want the slave to be arrested, so I will try to do Tasks in Places or situations with Medium, Low or no risk of being caught, or being arrested. (Maybe a Forrest or Places in The Night or with little movement of people)

Age Required: 18/60 (Only Male)

Type of body: I do not care about body type, but if you are chubby, hairy body, or with small dick Better yet! But everyone is welcome.

No crossdresser, Only Male Clothes.

1 My Turn on Places:

Forest

Public Stair/ Staircase

Parking Lot

Shop dressing room

Library

Car/Bus/Train

Public Bathroom (Preferred with Multiple installs or Particular)

2 My Turn Off Places:

Gym Locker Room

Balcony

Home Window

I think of starting out giving simpler tasks, and making it more difficult and risky later, like a game.

You need to say "I Want to be your Outdoors Whore" 😎

I'd rather you SHOW THE FACE Bitch!

We can add Blackmail, also just say at the beginning.

In this case you need to say: "I want to be your Outdoors" Blackmail Slave Bitch " 😎

Come be my Outdoors Bitch!

I want to be your outdoors whore!

kik: mcpba1993

tommmyleee88

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 18, 2017
hi !

"I Want to be your Outdoors Whore"

Planning to do a little bike tour through nature this weekend and hope you will not read that before the tripp otherwise I am fucked I guess ... :eek:

Kik: JonnyDudeee

Featured Threads

New Personals