Kik Yes/No (taken from gd)

Trenrem34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2021
Leave your kik if you want to play Yes No.

The idea is that anyone can message you saying "You are playing Yes No"

They will then start asking ANY questions they choose.

If you decide to answer a question, you type "Yes" and then give them your answer.

If you don't want to answer type "No". The game ends after you have said no 3 times.

HOWEVER!!!! When you answer with No, the person asking will respond with @roll. If their number is highest, you must still answer the question.

At the end, the questioner can do ANYTHING with the information you have provided.

message me, my kik is trenrem34

denisM85

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2022

If you decide to answer a question, you type "Yes" and then give them your answer.

If you don't want to answer type "No". The game ends after you have said no 3 times.

HOWEVER!!!! When you answer with No, the person asking will respond with @roll. If their number is highest, you must still answer the question.

At the end, the questioner can do ANYTHING with the information you have provided.

My Kik Denis85m

Mifotus

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2022

Mifo97

ARJ2K22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 27, 2022

Kik @Rhea_Sam

Princessdaleah69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 20, 2022

Kik: Princessdaleah699
Snap: babydaleah

Deckyguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone help me my gf would like to trying being submissive..! Any ideas would be much appreciated. I'm fairly inexperienced as a dom. Thanks in advance

Featured Threads

New Personals