Kink Talk's official Head to Head Championships

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
With the prospect of lockdowns looming large on the horizon for most of the northern hemisphere again I thought it could be fun institute a game series for members to keep us entertained over the next weeks and/or months.

Open to everyone the format is as follows.
There are a series of categories covering a range of kinks, when two subs (or switches) are found to compete in the same category a referee will be appointed to supervise their challenge. The challengers and referee have to agree on 3 tasks within that category, the competition can then begin. The referee has final say in deciding who wins the contest and will update the results for everyone including posting photos as long as the contestants agree to it.

Anyone can nominate to be a challenger or referee by posting their intention in this main thread, I will coordinate the challengers and assign the referee's.

Once we have a few nominations going I will create the actual "Game Arena" thread for the updates on the competition.

Categories you can nominate for are:
  • Bondage (can include rope, rubber bands, etc)
  • Pain (can include clips, clamps, impact play, etc)
  • Exhibitionism limited (hidden public)
  • Exhibitionism full (public)
  • Masturbation challenges (edging, forced orgasm, ruined orgasm, etc)
When you nominate yourself include which category or categories you want to compete in.
If you nominate as a referee also nominate which categories you want to preside over as well as any gender preferences.

When selecting challengers I will look for those with the same kink categories, if there is only one choice given the challengers and referee must come up with 3 tasks in that category. However if the challengers share more than one kink then they can all be included in the 3 tasks.
If this takes off and we have enough interest I will expand the format to include challenger/champion rounds as well as play offs and finals, but for now lets just see if we have some kinky folks willing to play the game.

Any questions just ask here, I am open to possibly changing the game format also if anyone has good ideas to add.

Reactions: nina and BamaSwitch

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Great idea!

I'll throw myself into the ring. I'll compete in the following categories -
  • Bondage (can include rope, rubber bands, etc)
  • Pain (can include clips, clamps, impact play, etc)
  • Exhibitionism limited (hidden public)
  • Exhibitionism full (public)
Will the challengers tasks be submitted here or a separate thread?

Reactions: Mistress_Lisa

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Will the challengers tasks be submitted here or a separate thread?
Once we have enough challengers and at least one referee then I will set up a separate thread, this will be called the "Arena" thread and all contests will happen there.

Featured Threads

New Personals