kinky COMIC CONtest

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016

Welcome to the first season of kinky KOMIC KONtest. In the following weeks, kinky comics enthusiasts are going to create and showcase their original kinky comic creations and compete with each other in four different categories which are

1. standalone - artist version
2. standalone - meme version
3. series - artist version
4. series - meme version

The standalone category is for a single incident or short story type comic strip consisting of a few pictures and text while the series category is for those who want to create a series of comic stories with a set of characters.

The artist version is for those who will use their original images and the meme version is for those who will use pictures that are freely available on the internet. However, even in the meme version, the story line needs to be your original work. Additionally for the meme versions do not use copyrighted images or those images that you are not authorized to use.

Drawings, paintings, photography, digital art and using image editors are all allowed however it
is desirable that the entries retain the look, feel and characteristics of conventional comics. All regular kinktalk posting and picture rules will apply for all submissions. Apart from that I do not want to restrict creativity by specifying themes or minimum or maximum length or number of pictures for a comic strip.

The winner for each category will be chosen by polling, subject to at least 3 entries submitted in a category and the prize is unconditional bragging rights! The polling for all four categories will take place in 1st week of August and you can post your entries until then.

To submit in standalone category, you are required to post your entire comic strip or set of pictures for that story in a single post here. To submit in a series category you can either post it here or make a separate blog or thread in the relevant section showcasing your comic series as per your liking and link the same in a post here. Please mention the category in your post here while making your submission.

You can participate in multiple categories and also submit multiple entries in each of the categories however in the latter case name the entries for ease in polling. If
the first round is a success I will hold more.

All discrepancies are subject to my discretion. Let the contest begin. Lurkers feel free to post appropriate feedback on the entries.

PS: Browsing around I found
this site. You may optionally use such platforms to help you design your comics but depending on whether you used your own images or theirs, it may fall under either of the meme or artist categories.

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
These are great @droptokon, punny, I have always liked square shaped characters like sponge bob, and these have boobs.. aww

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
in a futile attempt to revive this...lol I am extending the deadline to post comic strips in the standalone category to end of July.. Hope to see at least a little more interest:)

Featured Threads

New Personals