Kinky Fuckery

bexsux87

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2021
Let me set the scene for you… I Am asleep in my bed, you enter my house and go downstairs and find me asleep underneath blankets, nervous that I may wake up any moment, you shut the door quietly. Sing the I have not stirred in the least, you undress slowly and quietly, after you are fully undressed, you pull the covers off of me, discovering that I am naked underneath my covers. You quietly climb onto the bed, finding that my legs are already apart and you get into position between my legs, and run your fingers up my slit, and discover that I am speaking wet I've been dreaming of you. You position yourself to enter me from behind, and you don't go slowly you thrust hard and vigorously into me, and you hear me let out a low groan/growl. I start to Stir beneath you, and you position my hips and my ass to have me in doggy style on all fours. You grab on to my hips and thrust vigorously like you haven't had sex in your entire life because I am so tight. After about 2 minutes I squirt all over you, and then I have an aftershock orgasm as well. These 2 occurrences nearly send you over the edge, however you are able to write yourself and not cum inside of me just yet. You continue to fill up your dirty slut, when I try to resist you grab on to my wrists with one hand and keep me in place. This further send me over the edge to squirt all over you on more time which sends you over the brink and you fill me up. After this though I am exhausted you are still incredibly hard so you continue over and over and over again and you are able to cum inside of me at least 2 more times. Before this encounter we had never met except for a few online exchanges where I explained this idea to you we didn't speak a word During this encounter other than you telling me what to do and me obeying like the obedient little that I am. Thoughts?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry. Not sure what you what when you ask “thoughts?”

As a fictional story it’s a decent read. Some minor typos but nothing to negatively impact the over all story. Definitely carries some passion that you clearly have inside to have this situation come to life. Hot read.

Now as for a strictly factual scene. No I would never show up and enter someone’s house nor would I fuck them like this when asleep with never having met them in person in a public place at least once before this session. Always safety first. For both involved. You could be setting me up for some sort of mess or I could be some crazy abusive person. You ever know til you meet someone and I’m damn sure not allowing them into my house until I have met them elsewhere and feel I can trust them enough for that.

Featured Threads