Kinky ideas

Sex Freak

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 10, 2016
Hi!
I work for 8-12 hours straight all standing so I need some kinky ideas to fill up my cunt and feel sexy all those hours. Message me ideas I'll give you the results.

Cruder

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 18, 2015
put a toy in your pussy and wear it under your clothes.

when you are sitting behind a desk at work. try to edge 3 times.

go to a room where usualy no one is. and strip naked.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
put a toy in your pussy and wear it under your clothes.

when you are sitting behind a desk at work. try to edge 3 times.

go to a room where usualy no one is. and strip naked.

Wow, really gave that lots of thought didn't you champ!

Number 1, the OP says very clearly "all standing" but you decide that "when you are sitting behind a desk at work. try to edge 3 times" would be a good idea.
Number 2, the OP also says very clearly that she wants "kinky ideas to fill up my cunt and feel sexy" and you come back with "put a toy in your pussy and wear it under your clothes"???? Seriously???? Isn't the whole point of this that she is asking for ideas of WHAT she should be putting in her cunt, she already has the putting things in part, she is asking for ideas of things to use.
Number 3, The OP at no point suggested or asked for anything other than ideas for things to insert but you add "go to a room where usualy no one is. and strip naked" WHY??? This just doesn't fit her brief.

Apologies to all for the rant but I really do get fed up with people shooting off responses without reading or understanding the point of original post!!!

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Hello. If You still looking for ideas. My ex GF used fruits like lemon or mandarine, small apple or roll on deo, but mostly she had old small cell phone inside and when nobody was near she call on it. or I was calling. She stuffed things deep in the morning and pushed them out when came back to home.

Reactions: Darrenpain

Featured Threads

New Personals