Kinky Kwizzles reboot

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hmmm, using that hint as "cleaning" or "clean" the only one I can think of with 5 words would be "How Dirty Girls Get Clean" by Hole?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hmm... of course since I know the answer it would appear easy for me.

It was a very popular song. Even made its way up the charts....
Lol, songs really are a big list! Can you tell me if clean or cleaning is anything to do with the first photo?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hmm I didnt think of wash! I also have "lost or lose" for the second and maybe "monster" for the third, by fourth though I am totally confused!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So lets see then (just spitballing here), the view is high so it could be "Above" or "Over" maybe?
I know it will be obvious in the end but its just not happening now. Just realised that the two girls in the last two photos are twins or sisters I think?

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Ah! The first image is Britney Spears

Edit: The immediate 5 word song that comes to mind is Oops I did it again but I have no idea how to fit that with the pictures...

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lol, ok sounds like this is one for the millennials then. I mean I have heard of Britney Spears but I have no clue about her songs! Google time...

Edit, if @J91's guess isn't it how about "Do You Wanna Come Over?" since the last two both have CUM OVER them?

Last edited:

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Ah! The first image is Britney Spears

Edit: The immediate 5 word song that comes to mind is Oops I did it again but I have no idea how to fit that with the pictures...

LOL. That was it. Britney Spears is the singer. OOPS is the top coming off. EYE body make up and that last picture is of the same gir cummed on again.

It seems I'll need to do a better job on the next one. :rolleyes:;)

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
LOL. That was it. Britney Spears is the singer. OOPS is the top coming off. EYE body make up and that last picture is of the same gir cummed on again.

It seems I'll need to do a better job on the next one. :rolleyes:;)

Ohh! lol that makes perfect sense, I just was thinking about it in a different way. Thanks for explaining!😁

Featured Threads

New Personals