Kinky Kwizzles

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yes indeed nerdy as they are quizzles have finally arrived on Kink Talk forever onward to be known as Kinky Kwizzles!

So to kick things off here is a nice easy starter

60557 007 60558

Got one to test the kinky kollective brains, just post away!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Nice..

My guess is that the bird represents a kind of Bondage as 007 is Bond and the cake represents age, working on it..:)

I would add that the bird may represent aerial or suspension so my final guess is

SUSPENSION BONDAGE..

Hope others join in, no greater joy than collectively solving these..

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Well done, cooperation got that one!
Good one Doc, a question though, are you going to post all the puzzles or do the solvers get to post the next puzzle or is it like anyone can.. cause I have one in my mind.. should I post it?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Good one Doc, a question though, are you going to post all the puzzles or do the solvers get to post the next puzzle or is it like anyone can.. cause I have one in my mind.. should I post it?
I will be posting more along the way but am counting on the kinksters here to contribute, so show us what you've got!

Here's my next one.

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
thanks for the clarification Doc, this new one you posted seems interesting.. I will post mine after this is solved to avoid confusion (also need to figure out how to post an attachment in this interface..lol). This thread is fun, hope more people join and collaborate to solve:)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Adding attachments is done using this attach button at the bottom of the edit window, you can select to add a thumbnail or the full image.

• Haha
Reactions: AmvetSB and nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
my thoughts, the card trick makes me think it is something to do with HIDDEN (like hidden public etc), the dome and the eight together could be DOMINATE or the dome could be an igloo (black?) - Home and with 8 could it indicate HUMILIATE.. honestly confused need help from fellow kinksters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Wow, 2 from 2 well done! It was kind of stretch by me really, "Dome in 8" + tricks = Dominatrix

So Nina, time for yours now!

Sizzler

Verified Dominant
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2018
Poland
Food/course/service or just sweet, fail/grade, not sure about lower one router? Then we have su/mark/character and ass.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
yes different style, it's a phrase comprising of 4 words in order (kink related)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
It's not that hard, with some kinky thinking and maybe some collaborative effort it will be solved:) I am sure Doc has got it by now but wants others to brainstorm.

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Brilliant idea...I love these!

Although that's a pretty hard one Nina, I'll give it some thought

Featured Threads

New Personals