Kinky Kwizzles

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So the painting is significant here, and yes @BamaSwitch its "Io the mortal love of Zeus" or something like that?

So maybe worship (?) and again I agree the bifurcating device under the painting must also be significant (@sciencegal doesn't just put in random squiggles). If my admittedly poor recall of Greek mythology is correct Hera got pretty pissed with him about his philandering with Io.

No idea where that's going, kind of like a runaway horse, lol...

Reactions: sciencegal and nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Wow, like always, a very thoughtful puzzle, now I am thinking the demarcation with arrows below is signifying good and evil!?!

Reactions: sciencegal

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Sorry for the delay, been a hectic morning. Lots of good progress and guesses so far.

Isn't this guy Dr. Phil.. the nipple could be a point or something.. really can't make much of the third pic, is it depicting hunter gatherer, is the guy feeding the cow...

Knowing your kink preferences, and the fact that the word(s) seem to start with phi or fi, I will make a wild guess "figging" but have no idea how to logically explain it yet.
You do know me well but "figging" is not correct. Good logic though

Ok..
1. Dr. Phil - Phil or Doctor
2. Tit, nipple or tip
3. Priestess IO and Zeus. I assume divided due to your sketch below it.

Otherwise, I'm lost! lol
You are very much on the right track here. Try putting your guesses together ;)

So the painting is significant here, and yes @BamaSwitch its "Io the mortal love of Zeus" or something like that?

So maybe worship (?) and again I agree the bifurcating device under the painting must also be significant (@sciencegal doesn't just put in random squiggles). If my admittedly poor recall of Greek mythology is correct Hera got pretty pissed with him about his philandering with Io.

No idea where that's going, kind of like a runaway horse, lol...
You are also correct, I don't add random bits to my puzzles. The bifurcation is relevant though it seems you all have made the correct leap without needing that additional detail.

This puzzle is not like my usual style, @BamaSwitch is very close to the answer, just needs to put it all together

Edit: one thing I will add is that the arrow plays a part as well in the second picture. I won't give it away but don't get bogged down on the detail

Last edited:

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Ah, hence your somewhat cryptic remark about knowing your royals, lol...
Exactly. I figured I'd continue the momentum with a puzzle that fit my wrong guesses so I didn't want to give it all away

Reactions: nina

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
The second picture could be about modification or taking something apart/assembling.

Potentially Dollification?

Featured Threads

New Personals