Kinky Kwizzles

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Digressing the thread with time signatures but all of what Nina mentioned is correct, the most straightforward way I've found to explain it before is like this;

4 underneath means crotchet
2 underneath means minim
8 underneath means quaver

So 4/4 = 4 crotchets in a bar (1,2,3,4)
3/4 = 3 crotchets (1,2,3)
2/4 = 2 crotchets (1,2)
Each single value is 'one'

6/8 = 6 quavers (1,2,3 4,5,6)
9/8 = 9 quavers (1,2,3 4,5,6 7,8,9)
Each single value is a 'half'

2/2 = 2 minims (1 2 )
Each single value is 'two'

This is why i never use the American terms when teaching as they lead to some confusion.

Right back to the images.

So dot/speck/spot is correct
Second picture could possibly be 'wrong' or incorrect, seeing as though 85 doesn't equal 55...
Still not sure about that last one...

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Digressing the thread with time signatures but all of what Nina mentioned is correct, the most straightforward way I've found to explain it before is like this;

4 underneath means crotchet
2 underneath means minim
8 underneath means quaver

So 4/4 = 4 crotchets in a bar (1,2,3,4)
3/4 = 3 crotchets (1,2,3)
2/4 = 2 crotchets (1,2)
Each single value is 'one'

6/8 = 6 quavers (1,2,3 4,5,6)
9/8 = 9 quavers (1,2,3 4,5,6 7,8,9)
Each single value is a 'half'

2/2 = 2 minims (1 2 )
Each single value is 'two'

This is why i never use the American terms when teaching as they lead to some confusion.

Right back to the images.

So dot/speck/spot is correct
Second picture could possibly be 'wrong' or incorrect, seeing as though 85 doesn't equal 55...
Still not sure about that last one...
I certainly defer to your obviously comprehensive knowledge on this one, that is the best explanation I've been given but for some reason it still doesn't quite gel for me...
But yes we digress lets get back to the kwizzle, I assure you there is most certainly a way that 85=55 and did you notice it also = something else?
And I may have been rather obtuse with the last one, its not the subject of the image but rather the character...

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
85 = 55 ...... I know I'm missing something but I can't work out what.

Some searching has brought the anime character out as 'lamu'? I'm not sure if that's correct or not.

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
I'm close to saying you've beaten us all with this one.....!!

Anyone else got any ideas?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Does it help if I phrase my last clue correctly 65 = 41 = A
Then go back to the first one which you have already guessed, I'm sure it will jump right out then.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I have a guess to make

SPECULUM

I haven't solved everything and knowledge of Doc's kink preferences has indeed helped me if my above guess is correct, I know the character is Lum or Lum forever something like that..lol

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have a guess to make

SPECULUM

I haven't solved everything and knowledge of Doc's kink preferences has indeed helped me if my above guess is correct, I know the character is Lum or Lum forever something like that..lol
Wow thats a great guess, and correct! Yes Lum is the character, the first clue was spec(k) guessed by J91 a while back and the 85=55=U ASCii, I gave the decimal and hex.

Reactions: J91 and nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Wow ASCII, never thought of that

I was thinking more on the lines that it was a measure of something in two different units eg. cm and inches etc.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Here's a puzzle for everyone, you are looking for a single word only, this can be a little difficult

puzzle.png

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'm thinking the last part must be emulate Emu + Late?
But then that seems too easy plus I can't think of anything that could prefix it? So hmmmm....

Last edited:
Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
The kink is an uncommon one, and you are right in the part you have figured out:), of course the clues don't translate into accurate spelling of the kink but sounds more or less the same:p

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ah ok, so maybe something like hyperstimulate or overstimulate might work and that second clue could be "him" as in ...himulate or ...imulate. Good one, very tricky!

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Wow thats a great guess, and correct! Yes Lum is the character, the first clue was spec(k) guessed by J91 a while back and the 85=55=U ASCii, I gave the decimal and hex.

That was fantastic! I didn't even know a speculum was a kinky device so would have never gotten that! need to expand my kinky horizons it seems.

With the next one I'm thinking that first picture is post or let (letter)... I have no idea who that second picture is.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How about infibulate? In - in the box, Fib - he looks like a conman right? and then ulate as speculated before?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
That was fantastic! I didn't even know a speculum was a kinky device so would have never gotten that! need to expand my kinky horizons it seems.
I would never have guessed it without you guessing speck for the red dot :)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
How about infibulate? In - in the box, Fib - he looks like a conman right? and then ulate as speculated before?
Not infibulate, but yes the kink is in the verb form and not a noun form. You can say he can con..lol, however look at the body gesture and hair, doesn't he remind you of someone
Try image search

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Accurate description doc, now the first pic and the second pic are both associated with him but not with each other

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Russians, Russians, Russians, Russians, Russians, Russians, Russians, Russians.

Rigged election??? Stumbling a bit here...
I mean I know you have to be born in the USA to become president, and yes Jim Henson created the muppets in the USA so I guess that means they were born there but I never dreamed that they would eventually vote one in as president.
I mean thats seriously fucked up when voters are so misogynistic they would rather have a foam and fabric guy with an arm jammed up his ass than vote for a woman. Now I mean if it was Spongebob Squarepants I could understand it!

*Dislaimer, its Friday and the faculty had equinox week drinks this afternoon but there's no way you'd guess right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nina and J91

Featured Threads

New Personals