Kinky noughts and crosses

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here's a new game I've devised based on the good old "noughts and crosses" (or Tic-tac-toe) format with a fun new kinky twist.

The game is designed to be played in two ways, between a Dom and sub or between two subs. Like the traditional game you take turns placing an X or an O in the square of your choosing to make a line of 3, either up, down or diagonally. In both cases the subs have an extra hurdle to tackle, 5 of the squares require a photo task to be completed and supplied to the other player to claim that square.

template.jpg

So while a Dom can place their mark (X or O) in any square, subs can use a yellow square immediately but if they want to use a green square they need to perform the task and supply the required photo. If two subs play against each other they both need to obey the green square rule.
The tasks required can be for anything you like and I've included 3 examples below. To make sure the required task is completed legitimately the sub must include a unique game code on a post-it or similar, or written on their body. I suggest something like using the date and/or time so if repeating the same game you know they have performed the task for that game and are not using an older photo.

If you want to play the game publicly use this thread and post the progress and photos as you go along.

Here are a few ideas for some green square tasks but you can make up your own to suit your likes and tastes.

Slave positions version. (slave poses included at end)
1Humble
3Wait
5Expose
7Kneel
9Endure

Body writing version.
1Slut tits (on tits)
3Big booty (on ass cheeks)
5wh0re (0 =open mouth)
7Fuck hole (on pubic mound)
9Cum dump (anywhere)

Masochist version.