Kinky Scenario Designed by Mistress Alessandra

chastitymistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2021
A lot of Alpha males have to admit that they are super curious about the being controlled side since they are tried of bossing people around at work.

I designed the below scenario for alpha males who have contacted me for a naughty secretary themed session.

I play the secretary/assistant and he plays my boss.

This morning my boss scolds me for being late again at his private office. I have realized this is a boring job so I decide to quit. Right before I speak out my decision to quit, my boss’s several obsessive glares at my high heel sandals make me suspect that he has foot fetish and he can surrender to my feet. Guys do not pay attention to feet unless they are into feet. I quickly move to his back and use my leather belt to lasso him. He is already under my sandals. “Take off your boxers before I rip them off. " His face appears to be very submissive and quickly obeys my order. He looks happy and excited when I announce “I have a special assignment for you”. He thinks he could get to worship my feet but he shocks when I order him to use his ass to catch my whips and candle wax drops! This is what he deserves after he bosses me around in office for days.

This scenario has been played out by a few alpha males and me in shanghai.

Featured Threads

New Personals