Homemade Kitchen cappers

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So it seems many places are going back into lockdown so many of you will be stuck at home bored, again!

This thread is for everyone to suggest ideas for kinky games that use the kitchen as the common theme, all ideas must use something found in the kitchen.
Now it could be ideas for dildos, ideas for clamps or binding, anything that is a kinky game to keep Kink Talkers occupied.

To kick things off here are a couple of ideas from me.

Play chicken. Hard boil two eggs, let them cool then play around inserting them and pushing them out again. You can leave the shell which makes them a bit tougher or take the shells off for a soft but more delicate toy.

Pasta play. Get a handful of shaped pasta such as shells, bow ties or similar. Put some in your bra cups and panties and wear for as long as possible.

Got some ideas yourself? Post them here.
Thinking of trying some of the ideas, let us know and post a pic or two if you're game.

Badgirlgoodbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2017
Thanks for the ideas! Makes me wonder how many eggs my pussy can hold. I do enjoy the feeling of a stuffed full pussy and the soreness afterwards. I just finished having a large medicine bottle filled with water to add weight that I’ve been fighting to keep inside me for the last hour while finished doing some chores. I’ll try the eggs tomorrow for sure!! Might even add some pasta to my panties. Anything that causes me not to want to sit helps get chores done quicker especially when I feel it with every move I make

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
If there's fresh ginger about can always indulge in a bit of figging

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Given it’s still Christmas, are there any tree decorations that are safe to stuff in either my pussy or ass
This is one you'd have to be really careful about since a lot of the baubles can be made of actual glass! There are plastic ones that look similar but even some of those are such crappy quality you'd have to watch they don't break inside you.
I have used green pine cones in the past, these are the ones still closed up and while rough and knobbly they work ok.

Something that may work for you is to "stuff the turkey", get bunch of things used for stuffing like onions, bread, lemons and so on. Now chop it all up, insert a plastic bag first then fill the bag with your stuffing, once it's crammed really full see if you can pull or push it out without emptying it first.

Reactions: SadoWolf

Master-A

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2021
Theres plenty of lovely items what u can use.
Elastics, ropes, tapes, clothespins, tacks, rice, vegetables, pasta, toothpaste, citrus juice, binder clips, hairpins, bottles, knife, fork, ice, freezed metal.... Only sky is the limit.
Make sure the items you use are clean.

Wadewillsoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2021
Whipped cream
Get your pastry whisk , its time to make some cream ; Fuck yourself with it .
you can use the interstice to stuff a lot of things in it .

Featured Threads

New Personals