Last pic/vid Dice Game - w/ Optional Online Exposure Roll (from getdare)

badboy0182

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2013
Saw this on getdare and thought it may be fun to play

Player 1 posts in this thread how they wish to be messaged and how long they’re in this game for.

Player 2 sends a message saying “last pic/vid dice game”.

Player 2 then rolls a 1d6. Player one must send the corresponding last nude/naughty pics or vids taken. If they have less than the required amount they must take more to fulfill the roll’s requirement.

1. Last pic
2. Last vid
3. Last 3 vids
4. Last 4 pics
5. The “best” 5 pics (Player 1’s choice)
6. Last 5 vids

After the first roll Player 2 can ask to roll again. If Player 1 wants to play again they will choose one of the following...

Easy Exposure Risk (Odds in Player 1’s Favor): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: “Player 2 has to expose the sent pics/vids from the first roll anywhere they wish online and send Player 1 the link”

Medium Exposure Risk (Odds in Player 2’s Favor): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: nothing happens. Every other roll results in the first Player sending the pics/vids as required by the rolled number AND Player 2 has to expose them all online anywhere they wish and send the link/proof to Player 1.

Hard Exposure Risk (100% chance Player 2 wins): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: Player 2 picks a brand new pic or vid for Player 1 to take and send them (within their limits). Every other roll results in the first Player sending every naughty pic and vid on their phone AND Player 2 has to expose at least ten of them online anywhere they wish and send the link(s)/proof to Player 1.

Player 2 may need to offer forfeits or incentives to entice Player 1 to play medium or hard. But don’t be pushy if they say no. Enjoy your prize from round 1, instead!

Since I’m starting this out: I’m in. My kik is badboy0182

Featured Threads

New Personals