last time in her vauxhall boot

arvo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2024
tartu
it was 2014 summer it was month of may when i asked her if i could be in her car boot, she asked me if i could meet at the shopping centre parking lot (South Center) i told yes i can, she told me that she will be there about half an hour so i got dressed and took a city bus there. when i arrived there she told me where her car is parked and told me to wait by her car, i located her car, her car was parked in the public park, there was people and bus waiting area near. so i waited about 5 minutes by her car, then she and her daughter got back from little shopping, she saw me standing by her car she smiled and said hi.
as she got to the car she unlocked it and then opened the boot and told me to get in the boot, i climbed in the boot she told me that she and her daughter going to see a movie in the city center, she then closed the boot and locked it. she didnt mind people seeing her closing me in her car boot. after she locked the boot she and her daughter got in the car, from inside the boot i could feel it as she started the car, she drove about 10 minutes to the city center in city traffic, it felt awesome being locked in her car boot as she drove 10 minutes and then parked the car, music was playing as she and her daughter were discussing something, music shut off as they got out of the car, i felt car doors opening and closing and then from inside the boot i heard car locking all the sudden i got really quiet in the boot as i was stuck and locked in the boot for 6-7 hours.
after being locked in her boot for 15 minutes she called me and asked me how is it in the boot, i told it is awesome, and then told me to be quietly in the boot and told me that if i need something she will not be available for two to three hours in cinema because phones have to be turned off or put to flight mode, i told her im okay, she told me to be quiet and to enjoy being trapped in the her car boot then she hang up and i was stuck in her boot. after two to three hours she called me to check up on me and asked me how is it going in the boot, i told that its cool and comfy, after that she replied that she and her daughter going to the restaurant to eat and some coffee and after that going to visit some museums, i said okay, she told me to enjoy and hung up. And i was alone in the car, it was some 20-25 celsius outside, people walking by and some cars driving by sometimes. it was comfy and awesome being locked in her car boot, people who were walking by not relising that there is person in the car boot. after some more 3-4 hours had passed being locked in her car boot and enjoying it, she called me and told me that they are on their way back to the car, i said back no rush its comfy and awesome in the boot, to that she said okay. after some 20 minutes in the boot, i heard car unlocking and then she opened the boot and smiled and asked if i enjoyed time in the boot, i said it was awesome and comfortable in the boot she laughed and asked me to climb out of the boot, i climbed out and asked if i could be again sometime in her car boot, she said okay with that she closed the boot and said she is going to meet a friend at the shopping mall. we said goobye to eachother and walked home after being locked in her car boot for 7 hours.

vlcsnap-2022-07-03-13h18m19s232.png

feel free to leave comments

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals