Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Um drink lots of water.. And control your pee for as much time as possible then pee on to the ground on your fours like a dog then lick the floor clean..

Another task..
Wear your underwear drink lots of water and hold ur pee.. For the whole day whenever u feel like pissing go and piss in your underwear.. After doing that take off the underwear and stuff it in ur mouth the whole underwear should be in your mouth.. Stay like that on ur knees in a corner of the room with that piss filled underwear in your mouth for 15 minutes.. After doing that wear a new underwear and if u want to pee again do that same thing.. Do this for the whole day...

Reactions: Gorvetka

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
i peed slightly during masturbation the other day and feel ashamed and need to be punished for it
..likes: I enjoy humiliation,degradation,gagging,spanking,pain,body writing ,breast torture,,etc.you can also make me say things like'thank you master 'in the middle.im also into pet play(pup) and slaveplay
please address me only as whore,slut,etc..you can abuse me however you want,

i have a dildo,nipple clamps,spanking paddle..household items are also okay
Limits:blood,drinking pee(licking is fine),permanent,public,face

I do not have kik but will post a detailed report on this thread(no pics)

Some ideas to control pee in the future would be nice(punishments)
PUNISH ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!!!​
Have u found ur punishment yet slave?

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Even I was in need of similar task I posted a thread and I thought I got a reply 😅 I'm really sir

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Okay, so what if we said pee time is 12noon and then 8pm for you whore?

Before that you need to drink one glass of water per hour, on the hour. Every minute late results in one slap to your pussy with the paddle at your designated pee time before you get to release. You can write a tally chart on your body somewhere throughout the day?

Accidentally losing any pee before you have completed all of your paddles will add one more slap to your punishments. When peeing, you should be squatting over your toilet and pulling hard on your nipple clamps.

If you manage to complete your day on schedule, then you may use your dildo and cum. Manage two days and you get two orgasms, three on your third day and so on...

Would you like to have to earn being able to sit on furniture as you become more domesticated, slut? And until then you sit on the floor? Maybe eat on all fours if you want to be a petgirl?

But if you fail, then perhaps the toilet becomes a bucket... the bucket becomes a litter tray... then the litter tray goes somewhere outside your bathroom if your living arrangements mean you can safely get away with it?

Your bedding goes on the floor, perhaps?

Just ideas, please feel free to tweak as necessary; add extra pee times, whatever you need. I don't want you getting a bladder infection

Blackhart666

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2021
He
i peed slightly during masturbation the other day and feel ashamed and need to be punished for it
..likes: I enjoy humiliation,degradation,gagging,spanking,pain,body writing ,breast torture,,etc.you can also make me say things like'thank you master 'in the middle.im also into pet play(pup) and slaveplay
please address me only as whore,slut,etc..you can abuse me however you want,

i have a dildo,nipple clamps,spanking paddle..household items are also okay
Limits:blood,drinking pee(licking is fine),permanent,public,face

I do not have kik but will post a detailed report on this thread(no pics)

Some ideas to control pee in the future would be nice(punishments)
PUNISH ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!!!​
Hello piss whore tell me about your body take a mirror and tell what size is your pee hole.
It easier to humiliate some one when know what they look like
in the mean time write piss whore over your pussy so any one that uses you will know the risk of being peed on

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
One a whole other approach here. Are you sure you just didn’t squirt during play and maybe it wasn’t pissing?

Featured Threads

New Personals