Dom Man 4 Sub Women Lehigh Valley PA or Online, 41M Dom seeking Female Sub, age 25-45

sockless74

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2011
Easton, PA
fetlife.com
Seeking a cis-female slave, sub or switch interested in a serious, long-term, M/s, or D/s relationship. I'll consider an online only relationship, but I'd prefer someone from the Lehigh Valley area, or within 1-2 hours of Easton, PA.

So you know up front I do have other relationships which I will describe in detail privately. This does not mean that I won't be able to give you the time you deserve, but if you are seeking a monogamous relationship then I am probably not right for you.

I enjoy control, structure, setting rules, and giving tasks. I'm willing to take control of anything that you'd like. I'm somewhat flexible regarding what areas I control, but I do require full control of orgasms and masturbation. I also enjoy building friendship, getting to know you, and learning about your life. I want to be someone who you can depend on. We need to be able to form a bond and have good chemistry as well. In fact that is more important that a list of things that you can and can't do as a sub.

If interested, please take a look at my profile to learn more about me and send me a private message. Please tell me something about yourself and why you decided to contact me.

Reactions: Dr0pxd3adxx

Featured Threads

New Personals