Lesbian mistress looking for new female slave

Annagirl234

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2015
Hello Ladies I’m looking for a new female slaves to play with I am looking for any one with any experience age does not matter to me I am looking for somebody who can send live pic and videos when requested if you take the time to message me then please leave me your age, sex, Limits I hope to hear from you soon please feel free to message me on kik @ annagirl234

Wood-Macey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
Hello Ladies I’m looking for a new female slaves to play with I am looking for any one with any experience age does not matter to me I am looking for somebody who can send live pic and videos when requested if you take the time to message me then please leave me your age, sex, Limits I hope to hear from you soon please feel free to message me on kik @ annagirl234
Hey there :)
My wife and I both sub, but if it's just her u want, I'm happy to lend my hands and feet to better accommodate your requests. Wife is 28, I am 34. She likes most, rejects scat/cuck/extreme anal/extreme degrading. Otherwise we enjoy pain n punishment and taking orders. And I'm always open to play if the urge ever arises. Dm me if interested

Featured Threads

New Personals