Lesbian mistress looking for new girls

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hello everyone I'm Amy I'm a lesbian that really enjoys training new and inexperienced subs, I'm good for just about anything and have tons of experience so no matter what fetishes you have I'll happily take you. Currently there are three positions open for female subs. First off I want to say I do not require pictures or any other form of proof, now lets get into the more important stuff

The general way I want you girls to apply would be to post on here how much experience you've had in the past, a short description of what you look like (such as your build, hair color, eye color, bust size, and butt size) then list your current likes, dislikes, and limits, and finally list what (if any) fetishes you want to explore. If you feel to embarrassed to publicly post this information (for instance if you're into scat or something and don't want others to know) then simply pm your application to me.

Finally I want you all to know that in general I am a kind but strict mistress messing up or breaking the rules will equal a harsh punishment, however afterwards we would move on like nothing happened. Oh also I want to mention that this is not meant to be looking for permanent/long-term slaves so if you want to throw me out and be done with it after you finish your training or somewhere in the middle then that's fine, and if by chance you wish to stay along as an official slave then we'll talk.

On a final note I want to give an example of what a good application looks like, this also contains information on me:

Hello my name's Amy, I've had lot's of experience in being both a mistress and a sub. I'm 5' 6.5" and white, with blonde hair and blue eyes. My bra size (I prefer bra sizes over bust measurements because I live in the US however either is fine) is 38 D, and I have large hips and a big butt. I have a semi-athletic build and I'm shaven smooth, my pussy is a little loose but doesn't hang out. My likes are humiliation, pain, domination, submission, spanking, denial, orgasm control, pet play, and anal. my dislikes are extreme pain, scat, and scent play. My limits are pictures, videos, voice, blood, illegal things, and permanent. I would like to explore nipple torture and bondage.

Easy as that and in general most of the information is correct though the likes are limited to my very favorites, which if you have like 100 likes then only put down the ones you love the most ok?

Victoriadiamond

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 20, 2015
Hi, I'm Victoria. I don't have much experience being a sub, but the idea is such a turn on. My limits are: pictures, family, friends, anything public, anal. I may develop more limits later though, because I'm new to this and haven't fully decided what I like/dont like.

I am 5'5", blonde hair, hazel eyes. small curvy build. I weigh about 113lbs. My bra size is 32C.

Pussy slapping (i think thats what its called) is probably my favorite punishment. I'm not a big fan of writing out long essays. I like extremely strict and harsh masters/mistresses, orgasm control, bathroom control (i think thats what its called lol).

Kik me and we can talk more. It would be nice if you could give me daily assignments to complete. If you have a problem with any of this, I may be able to negotiate.

My kik is victoriadiamond888

Reactions: BowToMeBitch

Cassub89

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 10, 2020
Hello my name is Cassandra. I have no experience being a sub but I would love to learn! I am 5’1 white female with brown hair brown eyes I am a 38DD I have large hips and a average sized ass with a chubby physique. My limit is family anything public and anal. I’d like to expirence anything outside of that but may find limits later because I have never done anything along these lines. I do like to be name called and spanked as well as rough hair pulling and slapping.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Welcome to KT since you're fairly new here's some beginners advice. When you respond to a post its dated when it was originally posted. You can also click on the poster's profile name and see when they were last active. This particular thread is from 2015 and that member hasn't been active since 2017 either. Anyways happy kinking enjoy your stay here .