Let me get hypnotized! im F

HM139

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2022
Does anyone knows how to do hypnosis? i want to get hypnotized. I prefer it by text chat. pls DM me.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I am a fully qualified hypnotherapist and do also use hypnosis at times with some subs in the right situation. I would never contemplate carrying out a hypnotherapy session purely by text, There is so much more involved than simply reading something and trance cannot be induced by written words on their own. Worst case would be by voice call, preferably video if face to face could not be carried out.

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium
I am a fully qualified hypnotherapist and do also use hypnosis at times with some subs in the right situation. I would never contemplate carrying out a hypnotherapy session purely by text, There is so much more involved than simply reading something and trance cannot be induced by written words on their own. Worst case would be by voice call, preferably video if face to face could not be carried out.
Right, I agree with you.

Reactions: XXSteveDom

HM139

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2022
have any of you knows how to hypnotized by VR? i think it will be fun to try it out. I have a VR.

jcuck

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2023
Would really like to try to be hypnotized on cam.

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hi Master D. I would love to be hypnotized. Willing to go on cam if that would make it easier and more pleasurable for you.
Hello there again,

I appreciate your quick reply and tell your willingness to go on Can to make the hypnosis more easier, passionate, touching, arousing and pleasurable for your Dom Master.

I do want seriously and strictly using you for the hypnosis by your Can

Your Master D

Reactions: jcuck

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi Master D. I would love to be hypnotized. Willing to go on cam if that would make it easier and more pleasurable for you.
Read that guys prior posts. He’s an “expert” at everything specific to the given sub who’s ad he’s trying to manipulate his way into. Don’t get tied up with someone who’s not what they claim. Especially with hypno

Reactions: jcuck

HM139

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2022
Anyone for hypnosis right now using vr?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Anyone for hypnosis right now using vr?

Dual accounts after being suspected cat fish. Hard pass. Users do your vetting before spending effort on this one.

kradyar

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2023
sounds kinky. what to try cam2cam is possible with no face. skype krad_yar

Featured Threads

New Personals