Lets share stories/experiences?

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Lately Iv been very interested in knowing what feet related experiences other people have had in the past. Tell me your most memorable moments involving feet!! I wanna hear about the first time seeing feet made you excited, i wanna hear about times where something feet related happened un-expected. I wanna hear your favourite moments, and your most humiliating moments!! And dont worry i play fair! I have a decent amount of feet related moments in my life, for every experience i get to ready from one of you il pay back the favour with one of mine.

Reactions: Confuse1

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Il give one to start! Back in school hanging out with a group of friends, one of the most popular but also one of the sluttiest girls in my school was with us. I accidentally stepped on the edge of her shoe, and she grabbed my hair and screamed out loud "get down on your knees and kiss my shoe" everyone saw it, and i pretended not to like it but i cherish that moment as one of my first feet moments ever

Jennifer01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2021
I don't think I really have a foot fetish, but an old boyfriend had one, and I grew to love giving foot jobs. He always made me get a pedicure at least every two weeks to keep my toes looking good. Had to be red nail polish, too. My favorite thing about giving foot jobs is watching cum squirt like a volcano. So it was fun!

Reactions: Confuse1

Confuse1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 16, 2021
I was on a bus going it to NYC there was a Beautiful woman sitting in front of across from me. She was dangling her shoe he must have caught me staring at her feet she let her shoe fall to the ground than start to Wiggle her toes than turn to me and said can you pick my shoe up please I did than I smelled it kiss it put it on she thank me getting off the bus she handed me her phone number it was the day I got hook of course it was the wrong number.

Featured Threads

New Personals