Lifestyle Chastity Maid. Problem. Help.

sophie00

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2019
Hello.
A year ago i rewrote the house, car, business, bank accounts and all my property to my wife. I am in the constant device of chastity Lori and now work as a maid in the house.
Legal documents signed in the device of chastity and did not understand what I was doing.
Can I challenge in court and return everything to return to the old way of life?
What I hardly hope for ...
If not, then...

How to please two women, 34 years and 51 years, with the inclinations of BD / DC / SM ???
How to behave so that the ladies were not so strict?
My mistress and my mother-in-law treat me like a servant 24/7 non-stop
Help with advice or give something to read.
Or contacts of those who have a lifestyle or have a similar experience.

InnoTheFox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 26, 2015
Just saw this, good for you! No matter how extreme, kink should always be consensual for EVERYONE involved.

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I know it can be hard to leave abusive situations that have minor positive aspects. You definitely did the right thing. Congratulations and know that life will get a heck of a lot better quicker than you might think.

sophie00

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2019
I know it can be hard to leave abusive situations that have minor positive aspects. You definitely did the right thing. Congratulations and know that life will get a heck of a lot better quicker than you might think.
My ex-wife got married. I was standing near the bed in the form of a maid with a tray with a bottle of champagne and two wine glasses, and my lady kept me on a leash attached to my collar while her husband fucked her with cancer.

D

Deleted member 47962

when you divorce dont you get 50% of everything

Featured Threads

New Personals