Locked in a Glory Hole

Should I slide a ginger root butt plug into her asshole?

• Total voters

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
On Our Way to the Club

She's locked in the box. She thought it was interesting and eagerly let me lock her up in it completely. Her tune changed when she realized I wasn't letting her out.

She can't see that I've wheeled her up the ramp and into my truck although she probably knows where she's at. She should soon realize what's in store for her.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Went Very Well

She had her mouth fucked a lot. She swallowed a lot of cum. She didn't seem to enjoy it much untill we returned home. She wants to try it again without all of the pain. I'll explain after I get some rest.

tasklover

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2014
Glad it went well!

Sounds like you had fun! I can't wait to hear or see the details!

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Done

While we were eating dinner I asked if she still wanted me to push her sexually and she said she did. I clarified that even if it meant her doing things she may not like or want or things done to her that she may not like or want. Again she said yes. I asked if she wanted a safe word and she said no because she trusts me.

After dinner I instructed her to give herself an enema and come to me when she's finished. When she finished I led her to the box. The hole for her mouth and tits had doors which were closed. After securing her hands through the holes and clinching her chest up to the wall, I attached the harness to her head. Then I attached her spreader bar to her ankles. Then I opened the doors for her tits and tightened the cargo strap again to ensure she couldn't pull her tits from the holes. Then I opened the door revealing her nose and mouth. She was very curious until I slid my cock into her mouth and began fucking it. After she swallowed my cum I backed my truck up my garage and used a ramp to load the enclosure into the truck. That's when she began to get scared. She couldn't see outside the box but hade a good idea where she was. After securing the box she asked what was going to happen to her. I didn't answer, I only said you will follow the instructions of every man that speaks to you tonight. That's when she began to plead with me to not let other men fuck her mouth. I ignored her pleas and told her she will be punished if she refuses to open her mouth to any cock that presses up to her lips. I already had carved the ginger root butt plug so I opened the back door and slipped it into her asshole. I noticed her cunt was very wet. While checking my load to ensure it was secure I told her her punishments would be binder clamps, needles, or severe pinching and pulling of her nipples. I also told her her clit could be snapped with rubber bands or her asshole could be fucked with the butt plug. It would be each mans choice. I told her she had to swallow all of the cum and any that leaked out would be collected and she would swallow it later. She was crying and begging me to not do this to her and then asked how many cocks she would have to suck. I told her as many as I could find and they would be encouraged to cum in her mouth as many times as they could. Then I told her would be 3 men with keys. If she serviced them well they would give her a key for one of the three locks to the door. The last man will give her a key for her handcuffs so she could release herself.

When we arrived at the site there were only 5 men waiting which concerned me since I was hoping for more. They helped me wheel her into the main floor where 3 more were waiting. While getting everything set up 3 more men arrived. Then the last 2 arrived. There were 5 wives there and they were very interested and watching. Then it was time.

I remember the first man the best. He pressed his cock to her lips and of course she refused to open her mouth. He said open your mouth whore and she still refused. He put the binder clamps on her nipples and she began screaming. Then he stuck a needle thru each nipple. I never intended for anyone to do more than one punishment before checking to see if she would open her mouth. Then he snapped a rubber and on her clit/cunt and walked around and slid the butt plug in and out a few times. She began to hyperventilate so I stopped him and removed the butt plug and took away the binder clamps and rubber bands. He nearly ruined it for everyone including her. It worked out good though because she began saying I'm sorry I want your cock I'll swallow please fuck my mouth etc. After the first man she never refused a cock for the remainder of the night. Each man fucked her mouth at least once. Most of them shot two loads in her mouth and one or two shot three loads.

She spilled little and swallowed the cum from the collection jar with no hesitation but almost threw it up. When she finally had the hand cuff key and her hands were free she wanted to stay in the box until we returned home. She didn't want to see any of the men that fucked her mouth and she didn't want then to see her either. She had been through a lot so I followed her wishes and when we returned home I released her. She bathed and slept for hours. We've already talked about last night and she said that even though she has always wanted save her mouth for my cock she enjoyed being forcibly mouth fucked and wants to do it again. She doesn't like the pain though. She said the ginger root butt plug was very intense after the binder clamps were applied and even worse after the first man snapped her clit with the rubber band. She said punishment with the ginger root is O.K., it's painful by itself but please don't ever use rubber bands on her clit again or binder clamps on her nipples. She said regular nipple clamps are painful enough and the binder clamps almost made her pass out.

She again said she would like to be forced to suck strange cock again and she wants me to find a professional that will tied her up and pierce nipples.

My next task is to humiliate her and get her to voluntarily send the video of last night to strangers. Wish me luck.

c.money2407

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2013
I am glad she enjoyed it and I am sure the guys did as well. What did the other wives have to say? Also if and when she sends the video I hope to get a copy.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
The Wives

I am glad she enjoyed it and I am sure the guys did as well. What did the other wives have to say? Also if and when she sends the video I hope to get a copy.

I'll be sure to make her send one to everyone here that asks. The wives seemed aroused. Several of them really liked it when the first man really hurt her. They all want to humiliate her. They talked about how fun it would be to make her eat their cunts.

kenneth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2009
I'm pretty sure everyone's curious. Perhaps some pictures could be uploaded here, or have her post the link here for all users to comment on her treatment?

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Im glad it worked for her. If its not trouble id like a copy when she wants to do it.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Hi,

Thanks for the report. So hott!!!

Please pm me if she is sending the video.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Humiliation

My next task is to get my wife to voluntarily humiliate herself by sending pics and videos of herself showing her face. Any ideas to slowly lead her in this direction?

ALSO

She fucks other men for me and enjoys it. We've explored pain and forced oral sex. She enjoys letting men fuck her cunt and asshole, however she wants to be forced to suck their cocks. She likes some of the light to medium pain while being fucked. Any ideas on what to do next?

tasklover

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2014
Video!

It sounds like she had a great time! Would you mind sending me a copy?!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sending pics etc

My suggestion here would be to introduce her to some online fans, just a few to begin with and tell her that if she sends them photos they will comment on her pics telling her how slutty she is etc. Once she is comfortable with this, and assuming it has worked out well, it is a simple progression for her to begin posting here (or anywhere else suitable) to get more and more exposure and comments.

Featured Threads

New Personals