Locked in chastity

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
that is a whole other situation wrapped into everything type thing
i have been denying him sex (telling him girl issues) but have been giving him head and making sure he cums on my face ( so out of charter with that too)
the morning in question with the belt and toys inside me i was so so far gone in and around the kitchen area if he had of grabbed my ass i would have lost it and moaned out for sure
for two reasons
one i would have to try to work out another way just to give him a blow job and Two the toys inside me the state i was in i would have wanted him to fuck me so bad

it got the point any movement i made the balls combined with the plug would set me off
it too a hell of a lot to walk out of kitchen then back up the stairs to my room

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
and he had no idea you had them on?? how long did you deny him and why?

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
no one did ,
i got up before him that morning and quietly put everything on in the bathroom , and went down stairs in just old track pants and top
why have i been denying him
i was and have been set a task to deny him and only allow him a blow job and to cum on my face
at this point it only been twice ......it been a turn on to actually try to do it

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thats such an excitig and hot situation. firdt to be able to get all that on. was it a challenge to gather all the pieces together? i assume you keep them somewhere hidden in ur bedroom ;) i mean he could have woken up..lol.

and u dont normally blow him? how much longer do you need to keep denying him?

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
Yes we keep everything together , i quietly grabbed everything i was told to grab and took it into the bathroom (lucky he snores so was a give away if he woke up ) lubed up rather big plug and put it in me and then the balls ( i was already soaking wet) then put the belt on and snapped the locks and put on the old track pants
as soon as i took a few steps i though OMG i cant do this and quietly walked out the bedroom

i have been told i can have sex now but i still have to make him cum on my face if he wants a blow job
(something that really has never been part of our sexually play)
so ill see how it goes

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
ooh that is so hot! i only wish i knew the pleasures of those balls though..sounds so hot. how long did u last in them? hours?

well, he is lucky and glad u can have sex again now. are you locked up in chastity often??

btw..gorgeous breasts!! thanks for sharing this experience with us :)

Reactions: kristina79

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
the balls how do i explain them ................
there heavy and move in wrong direction to your body movement
and stir you up not to orgasms but stir you up to the point you cant help but touch yourself
now with my little butt hole doing its own bloody thing with the plug in it and me not being able to touch myself whats so ever
it drives me up the walls so to speak

that was the first time locked in the belt with those toys combined yes
time in the afternoon got hard to fathom really so from about 5;30 am i think i crawled into my bedroom around 2;30ish and unlocked myself

thank you on my breast comments
they seem to have a life on there own :)
as in hay my face is up here boys

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
the description of the feeling of the balls is intense..working you up to the point where u have to touch urself..that is just pure sexiness.

hoping u can have this type of fun again soon.

oh..and the butt plug? this was ur smallest or biggest one?

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
oh wow..even that in itself is intense..afding to the belt so u couldnt take anything off.. very impressive!

at least they werent remote controlled vibrating balls or plug ;)

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
Strange you weren't given a task to give your husband a BJ and get a facials while denied...

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Or at the very least given a task where you were out for a good bit of the day while locked and no way to do anything about it. :)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Strange you weren't given a task to give your husband a BJ and get a facials while denied...
Or at the very least given a task where you were out for a good bit of the day while locked and no way to do anything about it. :)
I think if you read back guys you'll find that A: she was giving hubby blowjobs with a facial during her denial time and B: she said she could barely walk let alone go out anywhere.
Need to give credit where its due, sounds like this was one of those "Oh my god what have got myself into" situations, lol...

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
She was about to give a BJ from what I can see.

i have been told i can have sex now but i still have to make him cum on my face if he wants a blow job
(something that really has never been part of our sexually play)
so ill see how it goes

suslow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2019
I think forcing a specific activity that makes her move around would have been fun too. Maybe just have her walk to every room in the house a couple times. Also adding nipple clamps would be good!

Reactions: kristina79

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
i was giving hubby blowjobs and having him cum on my face ( which is out of character )
i could barely walk 5 meters without moaning let alone go outside in public
locked in front of my family memebers was torture in itself

Featured Threads