locked in chastiy cage - questions/advice

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
So, I just let myself out of my self imposed lock up in my cb600s. It was a grand total of four days straight.
This leads me to my questions...

1) how often should you be let out of the cage to thoroughly clean yourself?

- I ask this because today, I experienced and "itch" on my penis head. I'm cut if that makes a difference. I tried to use a q-tip to scratch and discovered some grey coloration after pulling it out of the cage opening. At first I thought it might be discoloration leeching from the "chrome" finish of the cage. But then I decided to look closer and released myself. To my somewhat shocked horror, I found lots of "gunk" under the head and around the folds of skin. Along with some chafing along the edges of the ring and cage openings. Also there were some tiny chafe blisters on the head too. So, now I'm out of the cage.
- I took a shower each day of course and I'm guessing that and sweating (it's been hot here) didn't help with the gunk.

2) So, what advice can you long time cage wearing guys impart on a beginner?

broken_spirit89

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2013
1: I'll clean myself thoroughly every two weeks or so, mostly for the reason to shave myself. That cant be done properly when caged.

2. Thats an personal attitude thing, rly. Although I prefer an open cage mainly due to the reason you described in your post. Had a cb6000, terrible experience, def no thing to wear 24/7. You should look for something open (stainless steel of course) suggest a spiral cage, then again that depends @ the size of your dick.

GOOD LUCK ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME

gpguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 11, 2013
I totally agree with the cb6000, well I have the CB3000 I bought a few years ago and they are just not made for long term use for the reasons mentioned. It is also very difficult if you are a little thicker and uncut, it is just not comfortable to have the foreskin slide back completely to slide the cage on. Im currently bidding on a stainless steel spiral cage on ebay and hoping to have more luck with that one. I wish there were more bad reviews on the cb series we need to be more honest and critical when it is appropriate.

New Personals