safelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2021
Long hair has always been one of my top fetishes. I like feeling it, playing with it, etc. However, I am torn when it comes to feeling long hair around my neck. Part of me used to love that feeling (again not being choked, but just the physical act of having my partner wrap her hair around me) but I had a bad experience with it as well. How do I become comfortable with this feeling again?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This is really something you have to ask yourself. As no one knows you better than you.
On a basic vague level here. I could suggest trying to find out what the bad Exp was. What exactly makes you uncomfortable with it now. Find out the why. Then find someone you trust to help you explore it again with small steps at a time. Lots of stopping points for mental emotional check ins. And lots of feedback convo with adjustments as needed. I helped a prior local sub of mine get past having her neck touched due to past abuse trauma. Having a safe place with trust and working slowly as described above was key. It took months but now she’s comfortable with all contact on her neck including choking/breath play.

Reactions: safelle

Featured Threads

New Personals