Long term chastity and device pain

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
I have a Holy Trainer v3 Nano and my girlfriend has been starting to lock me for longer periods of time. I'm currently at 2 weeks of 24/7 wear and have only been let out once for a shower to clean things. It was really rough at first as my balls constantly got pinched just going about my day and I felt like everyone could see the bulge in my pants. Slowly the pain and pinching I felt throughout the day has gone away and I now go for long periods forgetting it's even on me. I've realised in time that people staring at my bulge on the subway and at work was all in my head and an example of the spotlight effect.

The one problem I have yet to solve is nights. I find myself waking about 3 times a night with erections that yank my balls and cause a lot of pain. I've gotten into the habit of going to the bathroom when I get woken up as that usually calms things down some. The device twists and pushes down the shaft making it hard to even align my urethra which makes things awkward. The worst however is the early morning when I become extremely erect and the device stretches my balls to the extreme. The bathroom seems to not fix this final super-erection. In some cases I am forced to get up and walk around, which does the trick but is awkward to do when you just want to sleep.

My question is:
Daytime wear has gotten a lot easier both in terms of pain and being paranoid people notice something is up. Does sleeping in chastity get easier with time? Are there any tricks to getting through the night without running to the bathroom a few times? Do I just need more time to adjust?

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
Just ask your GF to unlock you for the night and put BDSM mittens on your hands

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
Just ask your GF to unlock you for the night and put BDSM mittens on your hands
Oooo! This is a great idea. I'll definitely get some to try out.

Still looking for other advice as it's really too much work for my girlfriend to unlock/relock me daily. That's a lot to expect and ask of anyone.

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
Don't forget your GF will be able to torture-tease you each night. You will lick her pussy like never before with your cock in her hand...

• Sad
Reactions: AmvetSB

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Does sleeping in chastity get easier with time? Are there any tricks to getting through the night without running to the bathroom a few times? Do I just need more time to adjust?
Yes. Try wearing some rather snug/supportive underwear while sleeping. Eventually, your Little Brain will realize it can't do anything but swell in the confines of your chastity device and stop attempting to be fully erect. Everybody's bits are different, but over time, this will get a lot easier. Discuss the issue with your girlfriend and ask her to kindly help you by not 'teasing' you or 'encouraging stimulation/arousal' at night. Your sleep is highly important and you just need to get through this phase. Once you have acclimated to being caged through the night, she can learn with you how and when induced arousal play can be done without it affecting your ability to sleep through the night.
Good luck!

Reactions: NotDeadButClose

cieirn

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2014
puppy-cieirn-caged.bdsmlr.com
I stretched my testicles out a bit with weights to help give more room. I normally sleep naked, but when in chastity I will sleep in briefs that help keep my testicles warm. If I can keep them warm and loose, it gives the device more room when I get nocturnal erections

Reactions: NotDeadButClose

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
I stretched my testicles out a bit with weights to help give more room. I normally sleep naked, but when in chastity I will sleep in briefs that help keep my testicles warm. If I can keep them warm and loose, it gives the device more room when I get nocturnal erections

Ooo! Thanks! I'll give this a shot! I've always slept naked and it sounds like this might be part of the issue.

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
Came back to report that after almost a week into wearing tight underwear to bed things are going a LOT better. I went from waking up 3 to 4 times a night to now only 1 or maybe 2 (much more normal imho). Also, daily wear has gotten a lot easier as my body has adjusted to the device. I honestly forget I'm wearing it most of the time now.

Reactions: cieirn

cieirn

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2014
puppy-cieirn-caged.bdsmlr.com
If the ring starts to grab or pull, I've found a small amount of lube between the ring and your testicles help things rotate and stay in a better position.

Obviously if you find yourself in a situation where your body is fighting against it for more than a little bit, you should consider a break and evaluate if you need a larger ring.

I tried pushing through once and found myself with a red irritation ring around my junk that took over a week to heal. That's also before I learned about sleeping in briefs or something snug.

Featured Threads

New Personals