Dom Man 4 Sub Women Looking for a Cow to train

Hexamin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2017
Hello and welcome!

After some time of abscence from here due to a multitude of reasons I am now looking for fulfillment of one of my favourite Kinks.

This being said, on to the ad:

I, a 33 year old male dom and farmer with a couple years of experience in a few fields of kink, am looking for a Cow that is in need of a longterm owner.
I do have a few favourites that might need to be mentioned, being inducing and maintaining lactation, anal and vaginal stretching and gaping, control (including micromanagement) and quite strong dehumanization.
If you share some of those and would like to talk in more detail about what I have in mind write me a PM.

I'm looking forward to your replies.
Greetings
Hexamin

Reactions: Saggylou

Hexamin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2017
I would like to say that, due to time differences, I am still searching. And to make sure timezones aren't an issue again: I am in gmt+1

Snglwtfrdgrl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 26, 2012
Uk
Hello and welcome!

After some time of abscence from here due to a multitude of reasons I am now looking for fulfillment of one of my favourite Kinks.

I, a 33 year old male dom and farmer with a couple years of experience in a few fields of kink, am looking for a Cow that is in need of a longterm owner.
I do have a few favourites that might need to be mentioned, being inducing and maintaining lactation, anal and vaginal stretching and gaping, control (including micromanagement) and quite strong dehumanization.
If you share some of those and would like to talk in more detail about what I have in mind write me a PM.

Greetings
Hexamin

Hello. I'd like to discuss further. Thanks

TsVanilla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 13, 2022
Green Bay, WI
Hello and welcome!

Greetings
Hexamin
Hello and very interesting loving your profile on the part where it says induced lactation and maintaining I would love to be a complete overall pumped stretched little whore while having him watching my white glistening stretched nipples leaking downwards and licking up not sweet nectar

Attachments

• IMG_20211204_032952718.jpg
    IMG_20211204_032952718.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5

Featured Threads

New Personals