looking for a female wedgie slave or mistress

wedgie1998

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 22, 2019
I'm a 21 year old uni student in the netherlands looking for a female wedgie mistress or slave around my age.
I will send pics and vids of the tasks I've been given after you've verified that you are who you claim to be and they don't jeopardize my privacy.
Message me on kik if you're interested, my kik is GiveMeWedgieDares

What i expect for both mistresses and slaves.

I don't expect you to be available 24/7 because neither will I.​
I expect mutual respect and privacy​
Someone who is creative and, when time allows it, wants to just have a conversation so we can get to know eachother a bit better.​
I expect pictures and videos from the tasks (applicable for slaves only ofc)​

What you can expect if you become my mistress

You can expect an obedient slave that will try its hardest to please and fulfill your demands.​
And is willing to explore and experiment.​
Although I'm interested in more than just wedgies eg: anal, spanking, diapers... I would like to start with just wedgies and when more trust is build between us we can graduate to more "advanced" stuff.​
As said before i will send pictures and videos aslong as they don't show my face or are able to be used to identify me in any way shape or form.​
What you can expect if you become my slave

You can expect a master that will respect you and will do its best to earn and maintain your trust.​
I will keep the tasks interesting and be creative to keep things fun.​
I'm willing to try new things and am not afraid to experiment.​
last but certainly not least: privacy! Which is why I'll never ask for pictures or videos i wouldn't be comfortable sending myself.​

I hope this update fills in the blanks

Last edited:

Wedgiemasterneeded

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 27, 2019
Hi I heard u are looking for a female mistress I'm intrigued as I already have 2 slaves I do have some simple rules which I will tell you if you are interested message me here because sadly I dont have kik if you are interested

Reactions: wedgie1998

wedgie1998

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 22, 2019
Hi I heard u are looking for a female mistress I'm intrigued as I already have 2 slaves I do have some simple rules which I will tell you if you are interested message me here because sadly I dont have kik if you are interested
I'm very much interested. I've send you a private message.

Luc__y1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 24, 2020
I'm a 21 year old uni student in the netherlands looking for a female wedgie mistress or slave around my age.
I will send pics and vids of the tasks I've been given after you've verified that you are who you claim to be and they don't jeopardize my privacy.
Message me on kik if you're interested, my kik is GiveMeWedgieDares

What i expect for both mistresses and slaves.

I don't expect you to be available 24/7 because neither will I.​
I expect mutual respect and privacy​
Someone who is creative and, when time allows it, wants to just have a conversation so we can get to know eachother a bit better.​
I expect pictures and videos from the tasks (applicable for slaves only ofc)​

What you can expect if you become my mistress

You can expect an obedient slave that will try its hardest to please and fulfill your demands.​
And is willing to explore and experiment.​
Although I'm interested in more than just wedgies eg: anal, spanking, diapers... I would like to start with just wedgies and when more trust is build between us we can graduate to more "advanced" stuff.​
As said before i will send pictures and videos aslong as they don't show my face or are able to be used to identify me in any way shape or form.​
What you can expect if you become my slave

You can expect a master that will respect you and will do its best to earn and maintain your trust.​
I will keep the tasks interesting and be creative to keep things fun.​
I'm willing to try new things and am not afraid to experiment.​
last but certainly not least: privacy! Which is why I'll never ask for pictures or videos i wouldn't be comfortable sending myself.​

I hope this update fills in the blanks
I’m interested but don’t have kik

Featured Threads