Experience
Limited in person, lots online

Bliverpool

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2010
I'm sure my advert is going to get lost under all of the other adverts for submissive guys, especially for the Dommes who like a younger model, but I hope I find a good Domme here.

I've got a bit of an unusual situation. I have a Domme who I've known in person for many years. She moved abroad and got married but still owns me. We are both in vanilla relationships separately but a long distance kink relationship together. At the moment her husband is working from home due to Coronavirus so our relationship is on hold. She'd like to see if a good Domme could look after me for a few months until she can take control of me again.

As I said, we are both also in vanilla relationships, so I am only able to serve when I am away from home such as when I'm in work. I am very loyal and very keen to serve and always honest.

I will be regularly updating my owner with how I've been used, and she may even be happy to speak to you as things move forward.

So, a little about me! I'm 40 years old, and completely submissive. I absolutely love to be used for my owner's pleasure. Nothing makes me happier or hornier than knowing I've done something that entertains you. I work shifts so my available time can be unusual with some night shifts, but I'll always let you know when I'm available to you. My owner has all of my personal details and if I don't do as you tell me I'm sure she'd blackmail me into behaving myself!

I'm very open minded and I don't kink shame. I'm happy to hear what you're into, no matter what it is, and if it's not my thing I'll say, but I will always try to do what I can to make you happy.

Physically, I'm 5.7, fairly average looking, and could do with losing a bit of weight (maybe that's something you would want to make me do).

So, a little about you
I don't mind how old you are, what you look like, your body type or where you are in the world. I just want somebody who is honest, open minded, and who likes having a man to play with. Your mind is the most important thing to me. It would be nice if we could chat out side of playing too, I think play works better when you know somebody better and get on well outside of kink. I don't mind if you have other subs.

I do ask that you're able to verify yourself somehow. I understand that not everybody is comfortable sending face pics, but if you can verify that you are female with a hand photograph or voice message it would be really appreciated. We all know there are guys out there pretending to be women, and I feel that I would be able to submit deeper to you if you're able to verify yourself.

Likes and limits
Well my big like is to please you! That's what I get my enjoyment from. Limits, nothing toilet related, pee, poo, body marks, blood, and don't get me arrested or destroy my life!

Well I hope I've caught the eye of somebody, but I know there is a lot of competition. I hope that my sincerity is a plus point for you.

If you'd like to chat please Kik me or DM me :) My Kik is KevJackson1980

Featured Threads

New Personals