Teasing, control, pain, anal, peeplay

Rlee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
Hello!
After having tried to find a sub several times in the past, I'm here to try again, but this time knowing a lot more about what I want!

For starters, a bit about me. My name is Lee, and I'm a 21 year old male dom. I've been exploring the BDSM world since around 2016, and while I am a switch, I feel I could never do long term submission, so while I do like to play both sides, what I'm looking for on long term is that one special sub (Who could very much be you!)

I also need to say that I am looking for a nice person to talk to, a friend, as well as a sub. However that by no means implies I'm not going to be strict, or that we won't be dom and sub at all times!
As for me, I am a bit of a private person, but I do want to someone who I can get to know and who wants to get to know me!

As for what exactly I want, I'd like a sub that can eventually trust me. I am very much into control, and I'd like to eventually be trusted into taking it over many forms, like clothing control, bathroom and orgasm control, permission for showering, etc. I'd like someone who doesn't just obey to avoid punishments, but who wants to serve and to please. As an endgoal, someone I can trust and who's comfortable around me, and who thinks I deserve all of their obedience.
About the relationship itself, like said above I want someone I can talk to, but also be a dom to, all the time, and not let go of the dom/sub aspect even outside of play. I would be open for ddlg as well a regular dom/sub thing too!

About you, you can be anywhere in the world, as long as schedules can be worked out. I don't expect any previous experience, and I'm more than willing to help if you're new!
One thing I do require is pictures to be sent. I don't require any identifiable info, including face pictures, although I do expect that after trust has been established (and don't worry, no sooner!)

Some of my other kinks, from which you don't have to share every single one, include teasing, guided touching, orgasm control, pain, exercising, watersports, and anal training. If you have any other kinks you'd like to incorporate, that can be discussed too :)

Finally, if you feel you could be that one sub for me, let me know! You can send me a PM, or message me on Kik at lookmeup0

I'll be expecting you,
Lee

Featured Threads

New Personals